Marvel series of movies

Marvel series of movies

Unread postby Comosicus » December 18th, 2014, 5:25 pm

UPC finally brought "Guardians of the Galaxy" in its on-demand list. Is this "stand-alone" regarding the other movies (like the Avengers set), as I've missed the most recent ones. Are there references that I would loose? Or should I just go and watch it without worry?

Basically, from the list on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Cin ... erse#Films) I've seen only Phase One movies. Should I see the next ones before "Guardians"? Or it doesn't matter?
Comosicus

Re: Marvel series of movies

Unread postby doc.exe » December 18th, 2014, 6:29 pm

It has some references to both The Avengers and Thor: The Dark World, but it’s mostly self-contained really. You don’t have to worry about watching it and getting lost as the storyline is self-explanatory. Granted, you will understand more of the “Big Picture” of the Marvel Cinematic Universe if you have watched at least The Avengers, but besides that I think it is perfectly enjoyable on its own.
"No te tomes la vida demasiado en serio, al fin y al cabo no saldrás vivo de ella." Les Luthiers

"There are two essential rules to management. One, the customer is always right; and two, they must be punished for their arrogance." Dogbert
doc.exe

Return to “%s” Geek Culture