Heroes Speculation (Spoilers ahead)

Re: Heroes Speculation (Spoilers ahead)

Unread postby ewuvi » November 12th, 2009, 5:52 pm

Ugh. I don't even know why I'm following Heroes anymore though. The first season was good, that's about it.

Adam was sexy though.

Anyway, with the way they keep nerfing Hiro and building Sylar up, it's pissing me off.
ewuvi

Unread postby MEKristian » November 17th, 2009, 12:43 pm

So... so...

Yeah, other than "Sylar: Mental Parasite" I dunno what else to say about this episode.
MEKristian

AOL: MEKristian

Unread postby Minion » November 17th, 2009, 12:49 pm

Hiro locked Mohinder in an insane asylum. Think he's trying to send the scientist a message?
Minion

Unread postby Random_fan » November 25th, 2009, 7:51 am

You've got to feel sorry for Hiro, first he saves Charlie, then she calls him out on only saving her, then she comes back and apologises and then almost a second later Charlie gets trapped in time and he has to work for the guy responsible. The b-plot with HRG seemed a bit pointless but apart from that it was a good episode.
Random_fan

Heroes Speculation Spoilers ahead

Unread postby milanna » September 1st, 2010, 8:40 pm

Deadpool is my favourite always, anyone else here he was going to be in the new X-men movie.

I agree with Zore about Hiro, he is such a great character, a guy who is essentially a superhero nerd gains superpowers. Hiro is my favourite hero from Heroes, I dont know if elle counts as a hero, if she does shell go to the top of the list, level with Deadpool for favourite hero.
milanna

Return to “%s” Geek Culture