Reality?

Reality?

Unread postby Thrythlind » October 5th, 2010, 11:45 pm

Haruhi Suzumiya reads a comic showing Marvel's Scarlet Witch watching Serial Experiments Lain as Lain is watching Bleach on hulu.com and watching a scene where Orihime is drawing a picture of the SOS brigade reading comics.
Thrythlind

Re: Reality?

Unread postby Zankaru Zelladonii » October 5th, 2010, 11:59 pm

You made my head hurt. =(
"Machiavelli was wrong, it is better to be loved than feared. It is harder to get people to love you, but those bonds are that much harder to break."
I'm a Princeps, the #1 of a Titan, the crazy bastard who wears an angry house to work. - Tomas, Princeps of Warhound Titan Invictorus

~*~ Ultimate Viridian Dream's Fanfic Recommendation List ~*~
Zankaru Zelladonii

Unread postby Satori » October 6th, 2010, 1:07 am

Moddarnit, Thrythlind, what did I tell you about dividing by zero?
Satori

Unread postby Magnificate » October 6th, 2010, 4:57 am

Haruhi Suzumiya reads a comic showing Marvel's Scarlet Witch watching Serial Experiments Lain as Lain is watching Bleach on hulu.com and watching a scene where Orihime is drawing a picture of the SOS brigade reading comics.
Wait, wait, all of these scenes are fiction. ;)
Magnificate

Unread postby Lightwhispers » October 6th, 2010, 10:46 am

Wait, wait, all of these scenes are fiction. ;)
Here. As far as you know. :leaving:
Warning: the above may contain strong language (which may be unsuitable for children), unusual humor (which may be unsuitable for adults), and logic (which may be unsuitable for stupid people).
-adapted from xkcd

I'm a solipsistic conspiracy theorist. I'm sure I must be up to something, and I will not stop until I find out what.
-xkcd
Lightwhispers

Unread postby Kirai » October 6th, 2010, 4:59 pm

Meh, wouldn't make a difference, by the second iteration Haruhi can't make out anything anymore... at least not without eyes that can see on a subatomar level. So no problem at all with recursion.

Nagato might be able to make it out, but she isn't going to tell...
Kirai

Unread postby Phht » October 6th, 2010, 10:49 pm

Maybe the comic book she's reading is to comics what IMAX is to theater screens. So it's actually large enough to provide that much detail.
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Naruto RP: Higure Yuuhi (Sp Jonin, age 20, Konoha)
RP Atlas - Naruto RP wiki
Phht

Return to “%s” Geek Culture