Young Justice (Television Series)

Young Justice (Television Series)

Unread postby Arganaut » January 8th, 2011, 2:28 pm

So, DC has come out with another television series for the Cartoon Network. Watched it last night and, I have to say, DC once again brings good game to television (say what you will about DC (especially when it comes to their actual comics), but they make damn good television).

Looked up who was behind the series... and I'm telling you people, I nearly started foaming at the mouth I got so excited. One. Word.

Greg Weisman.

The premiere pretty much settled me on watching further. This, however, settled me on knowing that this was going to be awesome.

Anyone else have any thoughts?
Arganaut

Re: Young Justice (Television Series)

Unread postby gamebrain89 » January 8th, 2011, 4:21 pm

I watched the pilot show a couple weeks ago, and I liked it. Though they've been advertising Robin as a "Hacker" and anytime I see that word on TV I cringe. The Martian Manhunter's Niece or what ever she is seemed kind of thrown in at the last second, so hopefully she'll got some decent screen time in the premiere. Stinks I missed it.
Think Globally. Act Within Local Variable Scope.
<div> Q: How do you annoy a Web Developer? </span>
Kingdom Hearts: Visions of Destiny- The Game So Far...
gamebrain89

Re: Young Justice (Television Series)

Unread postby MrRigger2 » January 10th, 2011, 3:08 am

Just watched the hour pilot, and I'm cautiously optimistic. DC has done good work with their cartoon series, and it looks like they're taking this one seriously as well. Certainly not in the DC Animated Universe, but since that's been put to rest, this one looks like it's going to work out pretty well. Miss Martian seemed thrown in at the last second, however, since she wasn't created specifically for the show (having appeared in comics before), I'm hoping they'll do good things with this. I'm going to watch more.

MrRigger
In engineering, the work is only done when there is nothing left to add. In writing, the work is only done when there is nothing left to take away.

Check out Between Magic and Mount Justice
MrRigger2

Return to “%s” Geek Culture