~*~ Friendship is Magic Art ~*~

~*~ Friendship is Magic Art ~*~

Unread postby Zankaru Zelladonii » January 4th, 2012, 5:23 pm

This bloody show has taken over me! I drop everything when a new episode comes out, most of my playlist is MLP inspired music, most of my fanfics, and now I am scouring DA for pics.

These are all by MisterMech @ DA
Spoiler: show

"Machiavelli was wrong, it is better to be loved than feared. It is harder to get people to love you, but those bonds are that much harder to break."
I'm a Princeps, the #1 of a Titan, the crazy bastard who wears an angry house to work. - Tomas, Princeps of Warhound Titan Invictorus

~*~ Ultimate Viridian Dream's Fanfic Recommendation List ~*~
Zankaru Zelladonii

Re: ~*~ Friendship is Magic Art ~*~

Unread postby serbii » January 4th, 2012, 10:17 pm

The characters are from FoE:Project Horizons for anyone who doesn't know. Oh and Littlepip in the forth.
serbii

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » January 4th, 2012, 11:00 pm

I kinda feel sorry for the draco-pony in the second pic. I get the sense that it's actually a very young child, which makes what he's writing even worse.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby serbii » January 5th, 2012, 3:09 am

IIRC was a nice guy, but got hurt and
Spoiler: show
was turned into a chimaera with a cockatrice, having started as a pegasus named Stonewing. As the chimaera he goes by Gorgon. He, for better or worse (mostly worse), also had the cockatrice stone gaze powers. His injuries were as bad mentally as physically. The full letter is below.

der kiler

thank yu for kiling me. i am sorrie you kiled me. i kno it was hard. i kno i am monsher now. i am not monsher realy but i look liek won. i sorrie. i hope i not hurt yu. i not smart ponee. i had acci- axi- i got shot in my hed and turned into monsher. if you kiled me thank yu. if not stop reding plese.

i wat to say i am sorrie. i am sorrie jetstrem. i kno you liek me. i liek yu too. i just want yu safe and hapy. i am sorry big mak- macen- big m. i didnt men to get shot in my hed and make you sad. i am sorrie i not ther to stop yu from geting shot. i kno geting shot is no fun. espe- expe- specshully wen you get kiled. i was turned into a monsher and so i couldnt help yu. i am sorrie evriepony for geting shot and turned into a monsher.

so plese dont be sad for kiling me. you did gud. i am hapy now. i am with jetstrem and big m and all my friends now. i dont hurt anymore. and i wont hurt anymore ponees like a monsher. i am not a monsher. i just look liek won.

i am not a monsher but thank yu for kiling me. plese tak care of ranbow dash. she is awsum.

gudbye. stonwing.

[The Rainbow Dash he speaks of is a figurine]
Blackjack (The unicorn with the two-tone mane and cards cutie mark) is the one to kill him, with much difficulty.
serbii

Return to “%s” Geek Culture