Harry Potter and the Trouble with Polyjuice Potions

Re: Harry Potter and the Trouble with Polyjuice Potions

Unread postby Wittgen » July 5th, 2010, 2:42 am

Guess I was Filch. Weird.
Wittgen

Unread postby Random_fan » July 5th, 2010, 2:44 am

Because this way we know that Lisa is evil, and besides Harry's already saved one kid and the chance of him saving one of us again was slim anyway.
Random_fan

Unread postby gman391 » July 5th, 2010, 2:49 am

So assuming Wittegen doesn't dies this phase the plan is to murder her next phase is that what I'm hearing?
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Random_fan » July 5th, 2010, 2:54 am

Of course.
Random_fan

Unread postby gman391 » July 5th, 2010, 3:11 am

You know I don't even think You-Know-Who needs to be even here anymore. We're killing ourselves off quite nicely.

*Turns into Naruto*

Dammit Fred and George!
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Wittgen » July 5th, 2010, 4:13 am

Actually a he, here. Don't really care, but some people do, so there it is if you wanted to know.

Since I don't see how full disclosure will hurt here, this is what happened. I was told that I was Albus Dumbledore. I committed to the disguise of Lisa Turpin, so I felt compelled to play that out. First ID of the night showed that ninjamouse was Lucius. I was going to try and play it low key, but no one was making any moves and things were super boring. So I went in strong. Obviously, he was not Lucius. He was Harry friggin' Potter. That means I'm not Alby. I'm Filch. Sorry about that. Honestly didn't know.

Don't expect you to believe me, but it will bear out. Just felt I should get this info out there. If nothing else, the real Albus should be super confident about their identifications now.
Wittgen

Unread postby Flux_Blade » July 7th, 2010, 1:12 am

Yes, Voldemort, you can point a click at someone and kill him, no Harry to stop you. Unless he breaks out of Azkaban. You do realize his godfather did it, so why couldn't he do it?

Yes, faithful readers, we know how he did, but they do not, so shhhh.

Anyways, the two were creeping after their prey, they would not escape again, taking aim, the mutterings of "Glacius" as the step froze. Unfortunately for their target, the altered stair was not noticed and...

What do you mean that Voldemort can't use the spell that way? Glacius means to freeze in latin right? What do you mean it's a spell from a game and that it freezes flame enemies. I guess we have to reshoot the scene. Bugger, I really don't think have a corpse being blasted is much fun. I'll keep an eye out on spells then.

In the morning, those that were still alive and not in azkaban, found gman391, lying there, not exactly breathing, though that might have been because he landed wrong on the stairs.

Gman391 was killed, he was a student, Alicia.

You know have 48 hours to figure out, who is a death eater. Scries results going out now.
Still proud owner of no avatar.

Digimon Quest, it's back. Clicky.
Flux_Blade

Unread postby gman391 » July 7th, 2010, 3:07 am

Well that's...just super
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby serbii » July 7th, 2010, 3:12 am

:sadfriend

Who's left anyway?
serbii

Unread postby Random_fan » July 7th, 2010, 6:10 am

Well I'm not sure who's left but I know my vote goes to Wittgen.
Random_fan

Unread postby Flux_Blade » July 7th, 2010, 3:46 pm

Okay, I've updated the player's list on the front page with those that are still at Hogwarts.

Flux_Blade

Unread postby Greybane » July 9th, 2010, 4:42 pm

Wittgen does seem the most suspicious here, and we can't just continue to sit here and do nothing...
Odd that. It actually worked.
Greybane

Unread postby serbii » July 9th, 2010, 10:57 pm

He is sneaky suspicious and time is running out so Wittgen

I think most people are waiting for a bandwagon to jump on as if they start one them self it in turn makes them a target :(
serbii

Unread postby Wittgen » July 9th, 2010, 11:45 pm

And with that, the death eaters win. As Filch, I count as a good guy. When I hang, bad guys win. Sorry about that. My future attempts to spice up games will be more cautious.
Wittgen

Unread postby Flux_Blade » July 10th, 2010, 3:01 am

"That's it, the death eaters win when I'm hanged." A person claiming to be Dumbledore claimed.
"Well, you are the reason Harry was killed."
"But, he's horrible."
"Ok, name something he's actually done purposefully that is horrible." Flich started muttering as he couldn't think of anything when he's handed a boot, which quickly removes him from the castle.
"I can think of something he's done." Ginny walks over with a smirk. "How about endangering every single student in the classroom with an explosion hitting a volatile potion just to steal potion ingredients to make an illicit potion." Everyone else in the room looked highly surprised as Ginny turned to one of the remaining students. "Here, catch, Dumbledore." With that a damaged ring with a particular stone in it is went flying through the area. He noticed that the stone, no it couldn't be That Stone, he reached out and-
A green light slammed into the man, dropping him as his eyes glazed over.
"You know, I was hoping for a more climatic battle, Lucius take care of the other students." The last two remaining mobile students were quickly disarmed as Voldemort moved to the top of the astronomy tower and finally unleashed not only the dark mark, but also finally able to laugh manically without concern.

Meanwhile, in Azkaban
"Okay, who told you that I was Lucius?"
"Wasn't it obvious, you're filthy rich, you have a major disregard for the rules, your escapades are rewarded not punished."
"Professor McMongall always punishes us worse. And I was the only one that could have stopped the basilisk and Sirius is innocent."
"Well, at least I know you got punished for all your messing arounds."

Congratulations Serbii and Graybane, a winner is you!

The roles of other players are as followed
gman391 Alicia
Random_fan Cho
Zankaru Zelladonii Dumbledore
Ninjamouse1 Harry
Kirai Zachary
Wittgen Flich

Okay, please let me know what worked, what I needed to fix, and anything you think we need for the next game of mafia. Thank you all for playing.

Flux_Blade

Unread postby Ninjamouse1 » July 10th, 2010, 3:14 am

Well I liked the stories behind the kills and lynches and as for things that need to be fixed, well I think in a previous round characters with special roles were given set disguises which might have been a good idea for this round. It wouldn't have helped me though, of all the rotten luck I'm the one who gets investigated by Filch.
Ninjamouse1

Unread postby serbii » July 10th, 2010, 4:18 am

:cheer
:biggrin:
Damn, Grey didn't reveal himself as Ginny, we were gonna make out then pretend to be horrified if either of our identities were revealed.
Mi'Lord might have had a problem with that ruse, but I was willing to make the sacrifice! :shy:
Much Ho Yay was there in my PMs
serbii

Unread postby Greybane » July 10th, 2010, 2:03 pm

Much Ho Yay was there in my PMs
There was, oh there was.

Maybe give the special roles a bit of a challenge in their posts? In the last game I had to work in the numbers three one and four into all of my posts, and to stay in character I had to make as many math jokes as possible. Most are not well done though...

The good guys also got unlucky, I kept telling Lucius to investigate just the right people to find out their roles and kill them.
Odd that. It actually worked.
Greybane

Unread postby Ninjamouse1 » July 10th, 2010, 7:46 pm

Well at least I managed to protect gman on the first night so i suppose not everything went wrong, but yeah apart from that it was all just bad luck.
Ninjamouse1

Return to “%s” Role-Playing Games