Memorable pen and paper gaming moments

Re: Memorable pen and paper gaming moments

Unread postby Zankaru Zelladonii » August 18th, 2011, 5:32 pm

Your not playing a Paladin type? Good. You know what you needs to be done.
:psychotic:

Make sure it is slow.
"Machiavelli was wrong, it is better to be loved than feared. It is harder to get people to love you, but those bonds are that much harder to break."
I'm a Princeps, the #1 of a Titan, the crazy bastard who wears an angry house to work. - Tomas, Princeps of Warhound Titan Invictorus

~*~ Ultimate Viridian Dream's Fanfic Recommendation List ~*~
Zankaru Zelladonii

Unread postby Phht » August 18th, 2011, 10:03 pm

Or if the character is a Paladin type, this could be his fall.
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Naruto RP: Higure Yuuhi (Sp Jonin, age 20, Konoha)
RP Atlas - Naruto RP wiki
Phht

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » August 18th, 2011, 11:53 pm

He's already stated that he's playing a morally grey character.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Greybane » August 20th, 2011, 4:10 am

Greyguard TK.
Odd that. It actually worked.
Greybane

Unread postby Atharyn » August 21st, 2011, 9:16 am

Thanks for the second opinions. I always prefer to get another viewpoint before getting my rage on. At this point I'm planning on using my magic to keep an eye on the second player's character while arranging for the mafia family that wants to "have a short, pointed chat with him" to find out exactly where he is. Watching his enemies kick down the door is one thing, but they're also going to do whatever they can to dissolve that network of allies / resources he has been trying to set up.

Why just take out the betrayer when you can destroy their life's work and THEN take out the betrayer?

Oh, and since every good turn deserves another - he has been placing my character's family at serious risk from said mafia family. His sister is his only remaining family member. Guess who knows exactly where she is? Thanks to him?

:psychotic:
Atharyn

Unread postby viridian » August 21st, 2011, 9:18 pm

Tangent alert:

This is why I don't really groove on too much intra-party conflict. Meta-gaming is almost inevitable, because it's often hard to separate your feelings for the player from how you feel about their in-character actions.

Also, unless your GM works incredibly hard to avoid it, you will know things out of play that you couldn't possibly know in-play. Even if you don't overtly use that information, it can and will influence your actions.

That said, I salute your efforts to stick with what your character knows in-play, but can you honestly say you are 100% cool with that player?
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Unread postby Atharyn » August 21st, 2011, 10:14 pm

It's a fair point. I know that the other player has been trading on knowledge he shouldn't have in-character quite a bit. He's also the leader in terms of passing the GM notes all session long (then complaining rather bitterly when anyone else is getting solo GM time..)

At this point I am extremely irked with the other player. He's doing things that he expects me to just take when it means sacrificing my character goals for his. He's also sacrificed at least 3 other characters (out of 7, one absentee) in the campaign so far. Where I come from that's really, REALLY poor roleplaying. The rest of the group is letting him get away with it because they don't know what I know - my character has huge lie perception, is very aware, and is a trained investigator. I also have gotten a lot of notes that I haven't shared with the rest of the party.. because I know he'd flip out if I did.

Anyway, my GRRRRR! towards him is why I asked for second opinions. I wanted to make sure my stand point was common sense, not angry sense.

[Edit] I forgot to mention the first post - I've seen him in other campaigns where someone did this sort of thing to him. He went up in flames. Icanhashypocrit?
Atharyn

Unread postby Kodra » August 22nd, 2011, 10:08 am

Honestly, keeping a party unified is very important and as soon as a party isn't unified to the point that they are trying to stab each other in the back, the campaign is just about over. As soon as one player calls for initiative against another player, the game IS over at the end of that session, and the group should probably take a couple month break from playing together to let emotions cool.

Most roleplaying games that support stabbing other players in the back are designed for a one shot game where players don't have the time to form attachments to their characters. Once you've spent enough time in a characters shoes, you really don't want that character to fail. If that character fails thanks to the world, you can be a bit upset with the GM, but that's sort of his job to make sure the world is dangerous.

If the character fails because of another party member's treachery, then you get to lay all that blame at their player, and that's how grudges are formed. You don't want to play with those types of players. They tend to ruin games.
Kodra

Unread postby Lightwhispers » August 22nd, 2011, 5:47 pm

Okay, if he's metagaming, call him on it. It's cheating, plain and simple. If he continues to do so, don't game with him anymore.

That said, from what you said about the character's situation, I can see all your actions against the other character as justified, up until you involve his sister. He's lying, traitorous scum, and deserves what's coming to him. That doesn't mean that his sister deserves any harm done.

At least, that's how I see it.
Warning: the above may contain strong language (which may be unsuitable for children), unusual humor (which may be unsuitable for adults), and logic (which may be unsuitable for stupid people).
-adapted from xkcd

I'm a solipsistic conspiracy theorist. I'm sure I must be up to something, and I will not stop until I find out what.
-xkcd
Lightwhispers

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » August 22nd, 2011, 9:56 pm

Actually Light, I believe Atharyn was referring to his character's sister, not the backstabber's sister.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Lightwhispers » August 22nd, 2011, 11:14 pm

Ah. On second reading, you are correct. My bad. So yeah. That character needs killin'. :grindaxe

I also happen to agree on the subject of PvP in a tabletop RPG. It's dangerous, at best, and likely to kill the game.
Warning: the above may contain strong language (which may be unsuitable for children), unusual humor (which may be unsuitable for adults), and logic (which may be unsuitable for stupid people).
-adapted from xkcd

I'm a solipsistic conspiracy theorist. I'm sure I must be up to something, and I will not stop until I find out what.
-xkcd
Lightwhispers

Unread postby Wittgen » August 22nd, 2011, 11:42 pm

There are some pretty amazing stories about inter-party conflict out there. The best, off the top of my head, is the Head of Vecna incident. But that is two different parties competing in the same world. PvP, but slightly different.

The only place I have seen intra-party conflic work was in Apolcalypse World, an all around amazing system. And it works there because conflict between players is an integral part of the game, and it is generally set up to happen via NPCs. (The storyteller is encouraged to create NPCs whose relationship to different NPCs creates conflicts between the PCs.) It is pretty awesome, but for something like D&D, yeah, intra party conflict is bad news.
Wittgen

Unread postby Kodra » August 23rd, 2011, 12:33 am

Burning wheel encourages players to do subtle things that match their character background that hamper the party, but that just adds to the challenge and intrigue of the game.

D&D isn't designed for it though
Kodra

Unread postby Atharyn » August 23rd, 2011, 6:35 pm

At the end of the day I agree that inter party conflict is bad. Sadly, avoiding conflict is a mutual agreement that all players make. Either the gaming group has agreed to avoid conflict OR the group has agreed to permit certain levels of conflict.

In my defense, I try very hard to avoid conflict. Whenever I am considering actions for my characters I rule out any that will conflict with other party members' goals strongly. (Anything that is a minor conflict I file under "speak to the individual first, in character, and ask before implementing this plan.")

This particular player has been going out of his way to cause conflict. It also is not with just my character, but with several. The other players cut him some slack. I specifically designed my current character to be morally gray - after being asked to stop playing paladins. There was only one line my character wouldn't cross. His life goal is to ensure the safety and happiness of his family. I went over the character history and personality with both the GM and a third player. We all agreed this character would end up gravitating towards wherever the rest of the party was on the black / gray / white scale.

Note I also told the rest of the party, out of character, that the one line I wouldn't cross is my character's family. Since then the second player has been stomping all over that line. I believe he feels it isn't in his character's best interests. Visualize a white programmer with glasses shrugging.

When I mentioned other players and conflict, this is the same player who:
1: Used an important NPC for the mage in the party as a disposable decoy. The mage was hunting for his family, taken at birth. This NPC was the only way he was ever going to find his family. We ended up getting off the airship and the NPC was left behind - captured by the people who owned the multi-million-coin airship the conflicting player broke. He briefly glossed over the event, apologizing for making "necessary sacrifices" before going on a rant about how evil the mafia family is.

2: Another character is a former priestess. She helped with enchantments and cooking at a hidden temple to the Goddess of Destiny. There was an accident. Everyone else died when they created soul-destroying weapons. (Morganti for a Brust reference.) Her goddess appeared, took her magic, and told her that the now ex-priestess's job was to gather the weapons, destroy them, and otherwise ensure they were never used. Go figure, as the Goddess of Destiny she gets her power from the cycle of life / death / rebirth.

For the last 10 sessions or so the conflicting player has been feeling under-armed. He wants a powerful magical weapon so he can kill things. He started asking questions about why we can't use the soul-destroying weapons. Little questions. Leading questions. "Well, if we can't use them on humans can we use them on demons?" Or "what about something that is already dead." Since then he's not only used one on a demon/human fusion he has convinced the ex-priestess to use the soul destroying knife she carries around on several demons. Lately he has begun asking about people who are just too evil. Or perhaps using the weapons, but not killing with them.

As far as I can tell the priestess is already failing at her task - the weapons are being used. Now he's trying to talk her into using them / allowing them to be used more. Her character's life goal is slipping away, all because he wants to be able to use powerful weapons that the gods don't want used.

3: Early on the party got a set of heavily enchanted plate. The conflicting player was the only person allowed to go talk to the noble lady who was going to sell it for us. (He kept coming up with reasons not to go see her when the party was around, then sneaking out to see her late at night. As both are part-elven, neither sleeps much..) We were told originally that the armor would sell for 30k. Much later, after I specifically called him on it, he handed out our shares: 2.8k each. With seven characters, that's a bit less than $20k. I asked where the other $10k went. He glared at me, then started talking to someone else. I tried asking again and he just shouted over me to keep the rest of the party from hearing me. This isn't direct conflict, but who steals 1/3 of the money the entire party gets from a job when they aren't into inter-party conflict?

Anyway, this is going to be my last post on the topic. I need to get off the soapbox. Thanks, again, for all the input and viewpoints. I appreciate it!
Atharyn

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » August 23rd, 2011, 6:40 pm

Don't make it the last post man, we're all invested in finding out how this ends now!
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby gamebrain89 » August 24th, 2011, 11:08 pm

:agree: Im with TK on this one. I want to know how this turns out.
Think Globally. Act Within Local Variable Scope.
<div> Q: How do you annoy a Web Developer? </span>
Kingdom Hearts: Visions of Destiny- The Game So Far...
gamebrain89

Unread postby someone » August 25th, 2011, 9:48 am

Its probably easier to ask who doesn't want to know how this turns out.

Looking at the situation I'd say it is logical to go against the rest of the party.
Your goal is to be happy with your girlfriend. The one opposing your goal is the mercenary leader. The 2nd player (and the rest of your party) are at least sort of friendly with said leader and from what your character has seen it is unlikely that they will help you. You are a morally gray character.
Conclusion: Do whatever it takes to fulfil your goal and hope that at least some of the others decide to help you/get out of your way.
someone

Unread postby Atharyn » September 1st, 2011, 1:29 pm

Well, there's an end to this tale. I believe I'm taking the high road, but we'll see what you all think.

I emailed the GM privately and tried to (as non-confrontationally as I could) laid out the reasons why I felt my character had been betrayed. I told the GM either he was going to step in, I was going to "take steps," or one of us had to leave the campaign.

The GM said he wanted to take a few days to think about it. When he finally got back to me he said he didn't roleplay other players' characters. He wasn't going to step in unless we got so disruptive we were ruining the fun for everyone. He also pointed out that we had gotten close to that point before. The GM said if things got bad enough he was just going to throw both of us out of the campaign.

I told the GM what my character had planned and then opted out of the campaign. I assume it would be fairly easy to arrange a massive blow-out that would get both players tossed out, but that would be penalizing everyone for a disagreement between two of us.

Thoughts? :)
Atharyn

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » September 1st, 2011, 2:26 pm

I would honestly say you took the high road here man. To be honest your group sounds like it's starting down a path of self-destruction, and you pulled out before the others could further ruin the game for you.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Kodra » September 1st, 2011, 5:00 pm

With TOR around the corner and one of my MMO buddies in the beta, he decided it would be a great time to start a new Star Wars campaign, designed to coincide with the events leading right up to the start of the TOR Storylines, in which we play the characters that we will ultimately play in TOR. So I am playing as Captain Drathis Kond, dashing rogue with a knack for the force, raised on Nar Shaadaa and taken in by Lunguh the Hutt, local crimeboss.

My character started off on Alderaan, recruiting from the local republic ranks for Lunguh's organization, when suddenly peace talks brought Jedi and Sith to the planet en masse. As a result I hopped the first freighter heading back to Nar Shaadaa.

I was in the "cantina" on board when I overheard a couple deckhands whispering nervously about the captain acting recklessly. I went over a tricked one into spilling that a Sith Battlecruiser was trying to flag us down

Pretty soon afterwards, we get a message that the ship was in lockdown. We were escorted to passenger cabins. I went along with it, as well as a Cathar and a Miraillen who were also passengers on board.

Pretty soon we got word that the ship was getting ready to jump to hyperspace in 15 minutes. That was a bad sign, because running from a sith battlecruiser would be pretty much instant death. I managed to hack my way into the presidential sector and found a datapad from some junior jedi named 'Reng' with instructions to convince the captain try to run should sith intercept us, so that the cargo wouldn't fall into their hands.

Now, Jedi dying for their cause may be noble, but Jedi sacrificing others for their cause sorta pisses me off, especially when that someone is me.

Fortunately, it wasn't hard to convince my companions that we needed to deal with this Jedi and turn the ship over to the sith. Mission in mind, we broke out of the passenger bay and made a bee-line to the comm room. The door was locked, and I couldn't get it open. Fortunately, Chadaal (the Miraillen) had some tricks up her sleeve, and managed to use the force to break the door off it's hinges and flatten the goon behind it.

I'm trying to figure a way to avoid getting into a fight, and I'm pretty glib when I want to be. I knew the crew was already pretty spooked by all of this, so when the comm officer asked me to identify myself, I responded thusly.

"My name is Drathis Kond, the undercover sith agent aboard your ship tasked with ensuring that our cargo doesn't slip out of our grasp. Surrender now or join your friend in the afterlife."

Next round, both enemies dropped their weapons and eagerly surrendered to us.

When I made contact with the Sith Lord I traded our lives and the ship we were on for the cargo he wanted. Which is how I came into possession of the Unsung Corsair, and the legend of "Captain Drathis Kond" was born.
Kodra

Unread postby Zankaru Zelladonii » September 1st, 2011, 5:16 pm

With TOR around the corner and one of my MMO buddies in the beta, he decided it would be a great time to start a new Star Wars campaign, designed to coincide with the events leading right up to the start of the TOR Storylines, in which we play the characters that we will ultimately play in TOR. So I am playing as Captain Drathis Kond, dashing rogue with a knack for the force, raised on Nar Shaadaa and taken in by Lunguh the Hutt, local crimeboss.

My character started off on Alderaan, recruiting from the local republic ranks for Lunguh's organization, when suddenly peace talks brought Jedi and Sith to the planet en masse. As a result I hopped the first freighter heading back to Nar Shaadaa.

I was in the "cantina" on board when I overheard a couple deckhands whispering nervously about the captain acting recklessly. I went over a tricked one into spilling that a Sith Battlecruiser was trying to flag us down

Pretty soon afterwards, we get a message that the ship was in lockdown. We were escorted to passenger cabins. I went along with it, as well as a Cathar and a Miraillen who were also passengers on board.

Pretty soon we got word that the ship was getting ready to jump to hyperspace in 15 minutes. That was a bad sign, because running from a sith battlecruiser would be pretty much instant death. I managed to hack my way into the presidential sector and found a datapad from some junior jedi named 'Reng' with instructions to convince the captain try to run should sith intercept us, so that the cargo wouldn't fall into their hands.

Now, Jedi dying for their cause may be noble, but Jedi sacrificing others for their cause sorta pisses me off, especially when that someone is me.

Fortunately, it wasn't hard to convince my companions that we needed to deal with this Jedi and turn the ship over to the sith. Mission in mind, we broke out of the passenger bay and made a bee-line to the comm room. The door was locked, and I couldn't get it open. Fortunately, Chadaal (the Miraillen) had some tricks up her sleeve, and managed to use the force to break the door off it's hinges and flatten the goon behind it.

I'm trying to figure a way to avoid getting into a fight, and I'm pretty glib when I want to be. I knew the crew was already pretty spooked by all of this, so when the comm officer asked me to identify myself, I responded thusly.

"My name is Drathis Kond, the undercover sith agent aboard your ship tasked with ensuring that our cargo doesn't slip out of our grasp. Surrender now or join your friend in the afterlife."

Next round, both enemies dropped their weapons and eagerly surrendered to us.

When I made contact with the Sith Lord I traded our lives and the ship we were on for the cargo he wanted. Which is how I came into possession of the Unsung Corsair, and the legend of "Captain Drathis Kond" was born.
That is awesome. :biggrin:
"Machiavelli was wrong, it is better to be loved than feared. It is harder to get people to love you, but those bonds are that much harder to break."
I'm a Princeps, the #1 of a Titan, the crazy bastard who wears an angry house to work. - Tomas, Princeps of Warhound Titan Invictorus

~*~ Ultimate Viridian Dream's Fanfic Recommendation List ~*~
Zankaru Zelladonii

Unread postby Kodra » September 1st, 2011, 5:39 pm

Last night we were in the Palace of Lunguh the Hutt, and I had just gotten out of my meeting with Lunguh and rejoining my crew at the party, which now consists of Aragos (Cathar Sniper), Chadaal (Miraillen ex-Jedi), and Reyner (Human Force Sensative Pilot). Reyner picks up that a fierce looking pirate has been staring at us for sometime, but none of us really know who this guy is. After some truly bad rolls to try and figure out who it is, Drathis sees an oppurtunity to find out who's eyeing them.

The Pirate currently in a heated arguement with a Rodian, casually draws his pistol and shoots the rodian in the chest. The music stops, and then starts back up again seeing as no further bloodshed is starting.

Drathis walks over intent on the Rodian. "Hey! Hey... I think that guy owed me some money." The pirate glares at me as I approach. I take a closer look at the rodian. "Oh no, nevermind, this isn't the right guy. You know Rodian's though, they all look a like to me."

The pirate speaks to me. "Good. Now shoo"

I look up at the pirate. "Go shoo... who the hell do you think you are?"

About eight mercenaries around the place stand up arms crossed and the whole party goes silent.

"I'm Rondar the Kriffin Butcher, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Me? I'm just here to enjoy the party."

"Then maybe you should go fucking party."

"Maybe I will go fucking party!"

At this point Chadaal quickly steps up and leans in to me. "Captain, I need you to come with me, there's some urgent business for you."

I turn and look, "Oh really, well then, business calls." I turn and walk away with her, lean in and whisper. "Thanks Chadaal, I'm pretty sure that guy was about to kill me."

As it turns out, one of the hidden XP caches was "Discover the identity of the man sizing you up in Lunguh's Palace", so I was pretty happy with myself after the game was finished.
Kodra

Unread postby gman391 » December 18th, 2011, 3:20 am

ARISE FROM THE GRAVE O THREAD! :brains___!:

Oddly appropriate given the session I just ran.

So because we were down a few players for our weekly D&D session I offered to run a session that would be strictly a one shot. Cribbing a bit from an old module I had lying around. Ended up having to run a GMPC to keep the numbers up but I played him as a mute who didn't effect the plot

Now the local town was being ravaged by a magic plague. The Players naturally had to go get ingredients for a cure. They go through the forest and an abandoned monastery. Fighting some monsters and getting the ingredients without too much trouble.

The final spot was something of a boss fight. Inside the local 'witch'/wise old woman had accidentally created the plague but prevented the worst of the effects from spreading by taking it all into herself. Turning her into a Zombie

Specifically Pathfinder's Apocalypse Zombie which is more or less a Romero Style Zombie beefed up a bit so that it can handle living in a fantasy world.

They were all level 1 (3 of us) and combat began normally enough with our fighter deciding to block with his tower shield. Oh well and good. They were whittling it down. Then the fighter decides to grapple the thing

My words: "You want to grapple...the flesh eating zombie"

Fighter: "Yep"

Ranger: "If you get turned I'm shooting you."

Fighter: "No hard feelings."

Naturally a zombie has a higher grapple modifier than any first level fighter. So the fighter gets bit and taken down to 2 hp. Fails the save to resist the infection.

They continue to wrestle as the Ranger and my own Mute Monk took potshots at it. (Rolled a natural 1 for the monk so he didn't do that much, did sack himself though)

Finally just as the zombie went for the kill on the fighter, Fighter who had been rolling poorly most of the battle rolled a 19 enough so that he could head but the Zombie to death.

I'm still reeling at the fact that Fighter thought it was a good idea to grapple a flesh eating zombie...
Hilarious though. I'm going to be laughing at this for a long time.
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby gamebrain89 » August 2nd, 2012, 7:57 pm

This took place about a week ago. The party consists of a couple humans, one a Monk, one a Shugenja, an Orc Paladin, a Hobgoblin Wildshape Ranger and my Catfolk Warlock.

Having just got into this port town we are looking for some supplies and information, we are told by the guards we need to talk to the captain about it. So we go to talk to him. The guards at the central office tell us that due to various assassination attempts, if we want to talk to him we have to leave our weapons with them. The majority of the group being nonmelee, they don't really care. Except for Catan (the warlock). Near the beginning of the campaign he got ahold of a dagger that acts as a focus for him, and it being what it is, he doesn't want to let it out of his sight.

A good bluff check makes them believe him when he says they wouldn't do anything, but one of them is a bit stronger willed than the other and says "Rules are rules." as well as a comment on his fellow guard's preferences. So I bluff again.

Catan pulls the dagger out of his belt and displays it to the guards, still smiling.

"Here, you can see its ornamental. I couldn't possibly hurt someone with it."

And he shrugs like he is embarrassed.

"And I'm not exactly what one would call the warrior type." (I rolled a 15 here, and STR is a dump stat. So he's a Catboy who is a bit on the skinny side. Not what one would call physically strong.)

One of them looks at Catan
"Right not the warrior type...." His voice has an odd lilt.

They let us through, me stashing the dagger out of sight under his cloak happily, figuring he got away with it. As we walk through the doorway, I'm the last one through. This is what the rest of the group sees.

Catan flinches, and you notice he has a piece of paper in his hand. He takes a second to read it before dropping it like it was a hot coal and blasting it into oblivion.

Ranger : "Are you ok?"

Monk: Ben stops mid-step, and looks back at Catan. "Uh, what was that about?"

Catan: "NothingdontworryaboutitImfine."

Monk: "Yeah, that was convincing."

Paladin: Homaru looks expectingly at Catan.

Monk: "Later. We've got a meeting to attend."

Catan shudders as he looks at the ashes.

"Do you really want to know what the note the guard with a cat fetish slipped me said?"

Monk: Ben blinks twice, shudders himself, and then shakes his head. "No. No I do not."
Think Globally. Act Within Local Variable Scope.
<div> Q: How do you annoy a Web Developer? </span>
Kingdom Hearts: Visions of Destiny- The Game So Far...
gamebrain89

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » August 18th, 2012, 3:05 am

Stretching the definition a bit, but recently, some of us were talking about how our days went, and...

bookworm702: Today was a bit of a letdown for me, looking back.
gman391: Sorry man, I tried.
bookworm702: It's not your fault, Miyu.
...er, gman.

(Our group used to do a lot of Naruto RP alterverse games; Miyu's catchphrase wound up being "I'm sorry". Tatsumaru's, which was occasionally stolen by the other team members, was "Not your fault, Miyu".)
Random Scholomance Quote of However Long It Takes Me To Get Bored of the Last One:
“Ancell: respecting personal boundaries to the detriment of his friends since 1993.” ~bookworm702
Aldraia Dragonsong

Return to “%s” Role-Playing Games