Kingdom Hearts Tabletop

Kingdom Hearts Tabletop

Unread postby JamestheFox » June 23rd, 2014, 1:37 am

KINGDOM HEARTS TABLETOP GAME HOOOOOOOO

KINGDOM HEARTS TABLETOP CHARACTERSHEET HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BESTIARY SECTIONS: Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, Dream Eaters, Somebodies

I've been sitting on this for a long time, but I've finally gotten to a point where I'm willing to bring it out for Beta-ish testing.

What is this, you ask? Okay, maybe not. But this is a system based on the Square Enix-Disney Crossover Kingdom Hearts, inspired a bit (and deviating far from) this forum's very own KHVD.

I've been previewing it and working on it with folks on the KHVD Skype community, even run a few short test sessions with some of them. Granted, every time we've done so, we've run into problems, but that's what these previews are for.

The manual currently lacks a few things (I've only JUST started thinking about how this system will handle Gummi Ships and the like, and I've yet to post the effects of "Break Time" ANYWHERE. Also, the Bestiary needs loads of work, due to a recent mechanics change, before I can actually show even part of it), but I'm working on it every now and again.

Want to play it? Well, it requires three things, other than the guide and the materials linked to it: Some six siders, a coin, and a tiled map of some sort. You can kinda play without that last one, but I totally suggest it. You of course need a bestiary, and I'll try to provide it as soon as possible now. In the meantime, maybe try making multiple characters, and having them duke it out?

So yeah. If you are interested, have a looksee. Ask me questions. Send me suggestions. That sort of thing.
GM of Kingdom Hearts VD: Visions of Destiny. You never know who you'll run into next. Until your Vision shows you.
Shinobi in Star Wars GM. Kyo's Data here.
Pokewizard Quest GM. Harry's Pokedex here.
JamestheFox

Location: A world beyond imagination, but just inside fantasy.

Return to “%s” Role-Playing Games