Weirdest/Funniest Line You've Seen or Heard in a Game

Weirdest/Funniest Line You've Seen or Heard in a Game

Unread postby Kitsune_Akatsuki » June 30th, 2009, 6:35 pm

I'm curious. It can be a line from your character, one that you said to another player, something another player said to you, something an NPC said to your character, etc.

One of mine I can think of off the top of my head is from Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and is this:

(male)NPC: "I like what I see."

Which wouldn't have been so funny if it weren't for the fact my character was a male as well, (Dark Elf if it matter) although, I HAD designed him very much as a pretty boy.

By all means, share yours, please.
Kitsune_Akatsuki

Re: Weirdest/Funniest Line You've Seen or Heard in a Game

Unread postby serbii » July 1st, 2009, 3:35 am

Psychonauts, just psychonauts. That game is the funniest, most quotable I've ever seen.

"Then I'll pull out your eyes!"
"Ha! You can't! That is the purpose of the goggles!"

*Sasha upon seeing a lamp* "Ugh! So. Tacky! Can't. Look. Directly. At it!"

“Oh no, Goggalor is headed for the orphanage! ... No, wait, that wasn’t the orphanage! ... Oh no, that WAS the Orphanage! ... Goggalor got the Puppy Orphanage! ... I HATE you, Goggalor!

“Goggalor hates everything Lungfish care about! Air, water, family, the economy...”

“Although I sometimes smell of excrement, I deserve your respect because I provide a valuable service.”

Dogen: And then… and then you’ll make their heads explode?
Raz: No! What? Can you do that?
Dogen: No! Well… once kinda. But now I wear this special hat.

Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we're the only ones who can stop him!
Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let's make out!
serbii

Unread postby MrRigger2 » July 1st, 2009, 3:44 am

Any conversation between Fred and Napoleon Bonaparte. That world got to me. Seriously hysterical. And the Milkman Conspiracy. Quite possibly my favorite level in any video game ever.

MrRigger
In engineering, the work is only done when there is nothing left to add. In writing, the work is only done when there is nothing left to take away.

Check out Between Magic and Mount Justice
MrRigger2

Unread postby Random_fan » July 11th, 2009, 10:37 am

Anything said by Deadpool in marvel ultimate alliance, I'm playing through it for the third time and he's still funny.
Random_fan

Unread postby jgkitarel » July 31st, 2009, 10:44 am

The Great Bad Poo from Conkers Bad Fur Day, you can't help but laugh at the absurdity of fighting a sentient pile of crap who's dialogue is sung like bad opera.
Also, I have to punch you, jgkitarel, because I spent a lot of time on the nanoha wiki trying to locate information on mages being trained due to being above a certain rank, only to remember and confirm that you were the one that came up with that. - Phht
Don't forget: Mass Effect is powered by magic space rocks. Evangelion is powered by Your Mom.
From his new fic Long Night of the Harvest

My current project on FFN, Mystic Knight Online
jgkitarel

Return to “%s” Console Games, Computer Games, & MMORPGs