A cold cruel universe

Re: A cold cruel universe

Unread postby Zankaru Zelladonii » March 30th, 2010, 5:27 pm

Ahhh.... EVE. Such a good game.

My account is suspended right now (e-check problems got me fined) but I plan on playing again eventually. I can barely remember my fitting. Fly a t1 drake (best ship in existence imo) with passive shield tank, heavy missiles and baby drones.

Thanks to some people in EVEuni corp I got my drake like, 2 days after my trial ended. Thats a quick way to lose all you isk and get stuck doing L1's for a week in a frigate. (freaking torture after chaining L2's)

Best PvP in a game imo, even if I do still twitch when I go into 0.0.
"Machiavelli was wrong, it is better to be loved than feared. It is harder to get people to love you, but those bonds are that much harder to break."
I'm a Princeps, the #1 of a Titan, the crazy bastard who wears an angry house to work. - Tomas, Princeps of Warhound Titan Invictorus

~*~ Ultimate Viridian Dream's Fanfic Recommendation List ~*~
Zankaru Zelladonii

Unread postby Kirai » April 2nd, 2010, 11:00 am

Depends into which corners of 0.0 you fly I suppose, also if you own it or not^^

Once you are back gimme a call, I'm not playing very active right now, but I do plan to return at some point.
Kirai

Unread postby Zankaru Zelladonii » April 2nd, 2010, 11:41 am

Depends into which corners of 0.0 you fly I suppose, also if you own it or not^^

Once you are back gimme a call, I'm not playing very active right now, but I do plan to return at some point.

Will do. =)

Also would like to thank you for having that link to DoD 2 in your sig. Fething, epic!
"Machiavelli was wrong, it is better to be loved than feared. It is harder to get people to love you, but those bonds are that much harder to break."
I'm a Princeps, the #1 of a Titan, the crazy bastard who wears an angry house to work. - Tomas, Princeps of Warhound Titan Invictorus

~*~ Ultimate Viridian Dream's Fanfic Recommendation List ~*~
Zankaru Zelladonii

Return to “%s” Console Games, Computer Games, & MMORPGs