Billy vs Snakeman (BvS)

Re: Billy vs Snakeman (BvS)

Unread postby Wittgen » February 23rd, 2013, 4:25 am

You don't have to be too uber to do HQ, really.
Wittgen

Unread postby Phht » February 23rd, 2013, 10:58 am

So, logged in today after being non-idle in game yesterday on my main and found I had been kicked from the village he was in for being idle 33 days. Seriously? I even mentioned in village chat yesterday that I was likely to be more active for a while due to discovering more HQ was out. Not sure what to do with him now. Can't send him to Viridia, as my alt is already there. :/
Phht

Unread postby Wittgen » February 23rd, 2013, 8:36 pm

With the declining player base, you should be welcome anywhere.
Wittgen

Unread postby Phht » February 25th, 2013, 2:30 pm

As it turns out, they missed my comment in chat and accidentally kicked me while cleaning out all the people that had idled for more than a month. So once someone that can accept applications checks them, I'll be back in.

God, the things you lack outside a village. D:

--

I was all "ooooh more pocketwatch repairs!" right up until I discovered that there's 3 more levels of repairs (Tarnished, Dinged, New), and so 9 different repairs to get there and they all need golden gearwheels. I'm gonna be farming cave missions a lot, I can tell. :futile:

But hey, once I run out of HQ content, I think I'll start looping him up. Probably to S44+ if I can manage.
Phht

Unread postby Joni85 » April 1st, 2013, 7:12 pm

I recently came back after a very long absence (dead computer + lost job = no fun). Sadly my old character was deleted so I've had to start from scratch, but once the village I'm in explodes I"ll be looking you guys up.
Joni85

Return to “%s” Console Games, Computer Games, & MMORPGs