Less graphics intense mmorgp

Less graphics intense mmorgp

Unread postby badgerlock99 » July 3rd, 2008, 7:29 pm

All right, I give up. My google ninjustsu has failed me. Anyone have a recommendation for some less graphics intense mmorpg? I mean, things that not that 3D stuff like WoW, y'know, old fashioned for an old fart like me? For example, I've just started with Hobowars and Bitefight and those aren't bad. It's just been years since I've tried anything and damn but mmorpgs have exploded all over the place.
badgerlock99

Re: Less graphics intense mmorgp

Unread postby Wittgen » July 3rd, 2008, 7:39 pm

If you want less graphically intense, browser based is about as unintense as you can get. Two free ones that I have enjoyed are Kingdom of Loating and Billy vs. Snakeman.

Kingdom of Loathing is a fantasy parody with some truly excellent writing and stick figure art. I quit because it can get to be a real time sink.

Billy vs. Snakeman is an anime parody which focuses on parodying Naruto, but lots of other stuff gets made fun of too. For instance, recent content even lets you get Haus (Dr. House parody) as an ally. This game doesn't take up nearly as much time.
Wittgen

Unread postby badgerlock99 » July 3rd, 2008, 7:43 pm

Thanks for the sites. I like the browser based, but I'm not adverse to anything that needs downloaded. It's just... I don't see the 'beauty' in a lot of those 3D things. :lol: I still can barely stand to watch Pixar movies and such; part of the reason I got into anime was the animation.
badgerlock99

Unread postby Muskrat » July 4th, 2008, 3:55 am

Sweet. Thanks Wittgen!
Muskrat

Return to “%s” Console Games, Computer Games, & MMORPGs