Mass Effect

Mass Effect

Unread postby WarriorDrgnMage » February 11th, 2010, 2:38 pm

I wasn't sure where to post this. Here seemed like the best option. I was wondering if it was possible to change your PC's face to the face of another PC without have to remake that face like in the save file or something. I really dislike the faces of all but one of my PC's and I was hoping I it might be possible to replace the faces of the PCs that I don't like with the face of the PC I do like.

I figured you all are probably more tech savy than me so I thought I would ask.
WarriorDrgnMage

AOL: WarriorDrgnMage

Re: Mass Effect

Unread postby Kirai » February 11th, 2010, 3:55 pm

Uhh what?

Sorry, but that was a bit unclear.

You have created several Shepards and only one of those doesn't have an ugly mug. You want to use that one for all of them. Is that right?

Or do you mean you want to change the faces of the npcs? Hmm though I think you would have said that then^^

Ok had a look at it... and if it's the first you want it doesn't look good. You would need to switch some values around in the safefiles or something and nobody really had done anything with that.
Kirai

Unread postby WarriorDrgnMage » February 11th, 2010, 7:01 pm

You have created several Shepards and only one of those doesn't have an ugly mug. You want to use that one for all of them. Is that right?

That's right. That's exactly what want.
WarriorDrgnMage

Unread postby Kirai » February 11th, 2010, 7:11 pm

Well, as I said, doesn't look good.

You would need to do some heavy editing of the save files, or the profile file.

Problem there is that they are encoded. And nobody has made anything that would make it easy to read that code.

I had a short look into the profile file, I think I found the area where appearances are set, however I can't make heads or tails of it. Hex code never was my strong suite, sorry.
Kirai

Unread postby WarriorDrgnMage » February 12th, 2010, 6:32 pm

Thank you for looking anyways.
WarriorDrgnMage

Return to “%s” Console Games, Computer Games, & MMORPGs