Skyrim

Re: Skyrim

Unread postby penlon » March 8th, 2012, 3:03 am

It seems like Skyrim is getting even more famous with the lot memes made for it and posted on social networking circles and other sites frequented by computer and gaming geeks. I must agree though that it is really a great game and something that is really enjoyable.

I have only played quite a few parts of it yet, because I still have 2 cartridges that I decided to finish first before this.
penlon

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » March 8th, 2012, 8:03 am

Wait, "cartridges"?
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Wittgen » March 8th, 2012, 8:07 am

See Tempest, games used to be made on chips contained in things called "cartridges." This was before CDs (and a little after due to the N64). It would seem that penlon is playing a couple of old games before getting on with Skyrim.
Wittgen

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » March 8th, 2012, 8:28 am

I know what they are Witt, but it's just been a long time since I've heard/seen anyone refer to games as such. I did have an original NES.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Minion » October 12th, 2012, 9:04 am

So after months of not playing, I popped the disc in and it's still a blast. I was giddy to learn the Dremora Prince I now summon will behead my enemies! :grindaxe
Minion

Return to “%s” Console Games, Computer Games, & MMORPGs