DoW II: Retribution (possible spoilers)

DoW II: Retribution (possible spoilers)

Unread postby Comosicus » July 9th, 2012, 1:08 am

Hi,

This is a question for people who finished the game. I'll use the spoiler tag to avoid messing up with people who did not played it yet.
Spoiler: show
Are all campaigns identical? I finished the Space Marines one and started the IG and so far the first 3-4 missions are identical. Does the same happen for the rest of the campaign? What about the other races? I can see the Eldar one twisted to fit the same mold, but I can't imagine it for Chaos or Orks. Ok ... Orks maybe. They feel the need to fight and bash everything.
Comosicus

Re: DoW II: Retribution (possible spoilers)

Unread postby Phht » July 9th, 2012, 2:17 am

Having played through IG and part way through SM... I think the overall map/whatever sequence is same, though some of the specifics change between campaigns. Some missions might be much different depending on race, since I can't see Orks destroying Ork supplies (or that Typhon mission as Eldar...). But I haven't done any campaigns outside those two factions yet.

EDIT: Having played 3 missions into the Eldar campaign, the sequence so far appears identical to IG/SM sequence. But I'm still wondering how that one mission will go, or if it'll be replaced with something else....
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Naruto RP: Higure Yuuhi (Sp Jonin, age 20, Konoha)
RP Atlas - Naruto RP wiki
Phht

Return to “%s” Console Games, Computer Games, & MMORPGs