M.U.G.E.N.

M.U.G.E.N.

Unread postby Shoubushi » January 6th, 2009, 12:44 pm

For those that enjoy playing around with what has become the biggest free-for-all fighting game ever, (Peter Griffin Vs. Ken Masters anyone?) it appears that a deviantart artist just finished making a sprite for Sage Mode Naruto along with Fukasaku. A few more manga chapters from now and I wouldn't be surprised if we have a full out MUGEN character made.
Shoubushi

Re: M.U.G.E.N.

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » January 6th, 2009, 12:45 pm

Linkage?
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Shoubushi » January 6th, 2009, 3:05 pm

Ah, my bad. What the hell was I thinking?!

http://shinleejin.deviantart.com/art/Na ... -107943161
Shoubushi

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » January 9th, 2009, 7:09 am

What is this game?
"That didn't make me cry. I'm just shedding manly tears over something completely unrelated and super masculine. Like an explosion. An exploding robot. An exploding robot that's on fire. DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Unread postby DidelotM1 » January 10th, 2009, 7:20 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.U.G.E.N

pretty much that.

short version: take most of the 2-D fighting games of yesteryear and turn the program into a general fighting game engine that allows the ambitious, crazy, and dedicated to even make thier own fighters, custom or otherwise.

It's a fun little game, I have it to tide me over in preperation for Street Fighter 4 (Woo! go Rose!)
DidelotM1

Unread postby Lilcross » March 23rd, 2009, 9:49 pm

I have it, its pretty cool. I'm kinda pissed because for some reason they aren't letting me download Batman or Peter, and I know I'm doing it right. *sigh*
Lilcross

Unread postby Shoubushi » March 24th, 2009, 5:44 am

You saying that you have MUGEN or that you have Sage Naruto? Cus if it's the latter then I would really appreciate a link.
Shoubushi

Return to “%s” Console Games, Computer Games, & MMORPGs