Mass Effect 2 Teaser Trailer

Mass Effect 2 Teaser Trailer

Unread postby DidelotM1 » February 20th, 2009, 7:55 pm

DidelotM1

Re: Mass Effect 2 Teaser Trailer

Unread postby lucifer10 » February 20th, 2009, 10:01 pm

OH MY GOD!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!!!! This is so awesome! I can't wait for this to come out. I absolutely loved the first one. If you don't want to watch the vid and don't want find out anything about the game don't read the following.
Spoiler: show
It's kind of bittersweet though. I'd be pretty depressed if Shepard is actually dead. I loved his character. I can't say I'd be surprised that they would kill him off after the first game though. I know Bioware said that it was important to keep your files of the game so you could carry certain things on to the sequel. I was hoping that it meant that you could bring your character from the first game into the new one, but it looks as though all you will do affect the backstory for Mass Effect 2 (what Shepard did in the first game and the ending of it). Oh well only time will tell. I'm really hoping that Shepard is still alive and he is now just presumed KIA, but I doubt that it would happen.
lucifer10

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » February 22nd, 2009, 5:08 am

Two days before the release of the teaser trailer BioWare confirmed to G4 TV's XPlay that you will be importing you character. Leaves a lot of questions, like
are you undercover and supposed to be dead? Maybe some mysterious organization kidnapped you... Maybe it's those foul wastes of oxygen who were running Cerberus before they all went rogue. I don't know, the possibilities are huge.
"That didn't make me cry. I'm just shedding manly tears over something completely unrelated and super masculine. Like an explosion. An exploding robot. An exploding robot that's on fire. DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Unread postby bibliophile20 » February 22nd, 2009, 11:31 am

I hope it's undercover. I'd love to meet the Illusive Man and introduce him to the business end of a Spectre X assault rifle.
bibliophile20

Return to “%s” Console Games, Computer Games, & MMORPGs