Pokemon Thread--Gotta Catchem All!

Re: Pokemon Thread--Gotta Catchem All!

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » September 16th, 2009, 12:42 pm

Personally I say go with the Snorlax, since he's both powerful, and a good "wall"-type to throw out there if you need to get your team back on their feet. Also, evolve Squirtle, right now I think you may need the power boost. Keep the Pikachu as-is until you've gotten as many moves out of it as you want, then evolve it, or not. You've gotta remember, the mouse has a lot of speed that's lost when it evolves. Personally I'd keep him as is, and use him for "first strike" capabilities. I'd also replace Thunder Wave with something else, like Iron Tail, to take care of rock and ground types.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby MEKristian » September 16th, 2009, 7:03 pm

The problem with keeping her a Pikachu, is that if anything even looks at her funny, she'll keel-over.

I was also thinking of replacing Slam with Strength, but I dunno.
MEKristian

AOL: MEKristian

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » September 16th, 2009, 7:15 pm

Bulk her up on calcium and HP ups then. And keep Slam, it's got a chance to paralyze, Strength doesn't.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby MEKristian » September 16th, 2009, 7:25 pm

That's Body Slam. Slam doesn't have any secondary effects. The main difference if that Strength has less PP, but better accuracy.... but also can't be removed without the move deleter.
MEKristian

AOL: MEKristian

Return to “%s” Console Games, Computer Games, & MMORPGs