The End!

This forum is for picking apart tricky issues facing any authors in the community. Word choice, action scenes, dialoguing, or plot development. If something isn't working for you, put it up here and see what your fellow community members can make of it. Try to keep examples short and to the point as much as possible.

The End!

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » July 5th, 2010, 6:06 pm

:eyes_on_fire: These plot points don't make a beautiful line! These bits of data have potential, but so far my attempts feel so hamfisted! I need a second mind to run stuff by, someone who has fun with plots/emotional climaxes.

Just a conversation or two. Any candidates want to give it a spin and lend me a hand? :waytogo
"That didn't make me cry. I'm just shedding manly tears over something completely unrelated and super masculine. Like an explosion. An exploding robot. An exploding robot that's on fire. DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Re: The End!

Unread postby Dechstreme » July 5th, 2010, 8:26 pm

The hell are you talking about?
Dechstreme

Yahoo Messenger: dechstreme@yahoo.com

Unread postby MEKristian » July 5th, 2010, 8:50 pm

The hell are you talking about?
I think he wants somebody to talk plot points over with... but other than that, your guess is as good as mine.
MEKristian

AOL: MEKristian

Unread postby Thozmp » July 5th, 2010, 9:58 pm

I always like talking plot points, and sometimes I can see the scene in my head and work out the dialog from there, especially if it's well described to me. I'd like to have a conversation or two.
Thozmp

Unread postby Dechstreme » July 5th, 2010, 10:05 pm

We need more details about the story he's trying to work on. At least, that is what I think.
Dechstreme

Yahoo Messenger: dechstreme@yahoo.com

Unread postby Aldraia Dragonsong » July 6th, 2010, 12:31 am

Conversations? I love conversations! What is the topic?
Random Scholomance Quote of However Long It Takes Me To Get Bored of the Last One:
“Ancell: respecting personal boundaries to the detriment of his friends since 1993.” ~bookworm702
Aldraia Dragonsong

Unread postby Psalm Of Fire » July 6th, 2010, 12:48 am

Sorry for the lack of clarity y'all, frustration can do that to you. Yes, I needed some help with plot points and outlining the climax/third act of the novel. I've actually had two people PM volunteer already, so I'm set. Thanks for the community support! If I need further help, I'll be sure to mention it.
:grin:
"That didn't make me cry. I'm just shedding manly tears over something completely unrelated and super masculine. Like an explosion. An exploding robot. An exploding robot that's on fire. DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
-Farmer10
Psalm Of Fire

Return to “%s” Writer Workshop