Creating a character

Creating a character

Unread postby viridian » October 9th, 2008, 10:58 pm

Like I said, everyone is welcome, even if just to kibbutz on the Shadowsea forums we have mirror here. :mrgreen:

Send me an email with your character idea (answering the questions in the Character Personality Development Questions is always a good place to start).

Preliminary guidelines:

400 build points.

No cap on positive or negative qualities - however, please note that I (at least) am a devious and vindictive bastard, and the fourth edition rules have evolved under heavy munchkining. The GMs still reserve the right to disallow obvious loophole-mongering, and disadvantages will be heavily exploited in play. I actually stayed close to the 35 build cap with my first toon, and I suggest you do so as well.

Try to at least start all your characters in the Seattle area. The characters will likely (if not inevitable) move far afield in the pursuit of the almight Nuyen, but let's at least start within shouting distance of each other. A common locale makes it much easier for people to work together as needed.

If you don't have lots of time to play, I suggest taking the "day job" quality, where you have at least part-time work, which explains why you aren't always available for biz. That said, we'll probably try to have at least one multi-player game session on Saturday or Sunday afternoons. (Download a copy of Skype and Maptools if you are interested. Those seemed to work pretty well for the most part.)
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Return to “%s” Admin