Face Profile: Spinner

Face Profile: Spinner

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » December 17th, 2009, 3:20 am

Okay, I've worked with some smooth operators, but this guy takes the cake. Manages to fast talk our Johnson into paying us twice what he was offering, and for information that we'd already recovered on a secondary job. Doesn't hurt that he's easy on the optics neither.
<<Lady_Vermin>>

He's a good kid, and he's got his head on straight. Not exactly tops in a fight, but he's fast enough on the draw that he shouldn't slow anyone he's working with down.
<<Salvage>>

Pah, the little slot barely has anything resembling a real weapon, or the skills to use one.
<<Clockwerk>>

He's plenty armed and dangerous you drekhead, just not with visible or thaumaturgical armaments. I should know, kid's got a tongue that can cut deeper than monowire when he's got a mind.
<<Salvage>>

Ah, yer making me blush old man!
<<Web_Head>>
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Return to “%s” Who's Who in the Shadows