Runner Profile: Lupin

Runner Profile: Lupin

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » April 7th, 2010, 5:33 pm

This kid is a pretty balanced package. Good with guns and his fists, cybered up with a fancy shiny arm and an armored torso that both pack a few hidden surprises, he's even a decent wheel-man in a pinch if you don't have a rigger available. Think he's color-blind though, always insists on wearing the weirdest damn combination of colors I've ever seen outside a kiddie-trideo. Overall though, he's good at most whatever you set him to do, so long as it doesn't involve data searches or magic.
<<Kraken>>

The guy's also spell resistant. Saw him shrug off a manabolt once like it hadn't even hit. Of course, it also made healing the shot his meat arm took when the mage pulled a gun next a bit more difficult than it should have been.
<<Hoodoo>>

Dunno, sometimes he gawks at stuff that any seasoned 'Runner should take in stride. On the other hand, kid knows his Corp Security better than a few veterans that I've run with. Knows when to keep his mouth shut at least. Most of the time anyway.
<<Slapdash>>
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Re: Runner Profile: Lupin

Unread postby viridian » April 21st, 2010, 12:50 am

The boy is still a-learning, but he means well. And he's definitely got sand.
<<Magnum>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Unread postby Calinero » April 21st, 2010, 6:41 pm

Never seen anyone do that with a cyberarm before...something tells me that he's going to be a regular customer. Then again, I suppose I owe him for helping out in the taxi.
<<Eli>>
Calinero

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » April 22nd, 2010, 1:20 am

Wow, that's some high praise coming from you Old Man. And Eli, don't think too much on what I do and don't do with my cyber-arm. Please.
<<ThirdWolf>>
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Return to “%s” Who's Who in the Shadows