Runner Profile: Scorch

Runner Profile: Scorch

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » April 17th, 2010, 3:29 pm

Okay, this slot is some kinda contradiction in terms. Barely a blip on the Shadows for less than a year, but he's got skills that take near half a life-time to get down. He knows his way around the innards of pretty much any vehicle you can think of to some degree, can build and modify most basic weaponry and armor, and he's got a touch with explosives that's drekking scary. On the flip-side, he's quiet, does what he's told, and he's calm under pressure. I watched him set some cutting charges to get me and my crew out of a bad situation while we were under heavy fire, and this drekker wasn't even breaking a sweat! Started to get a little chatty about his past when we first hooked up with him, but he clammed up as soon as I told him I didn't care if he was Ghostwalker's illegitimate son, so long as he got the job done. Didn't say a word about himself afterwards.
<<Hoodoo>>

Well, in regards to those skills of his, maybe he's just got some damn good skillsofts?
<<Kraken>>

You don't get that good with skillsofts and wires Kraken. There's a big difference between downloading some skills, and being able to tell by feel how much compound to use in a cutting charge.
<<Skatez>>
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Re: Runner Profile: Scorch

Unread postby Calinero » April 26th, 2010, 10:18 pm

He and the new guy, Deitrich, seem to be getting along....I've got a bad feeling that they're going to make a lot of things blow up.
<<Eli>>
Calinero

Return to “%s” Who's Who in the Shadows