Runner Profile: Medaros

Runner Profile: Medaros

Unread postby viridian » April 21st, 2010, 12:47 am

Okay, cliches are just that for a reason. Sometimes they just work. The scary-ass elven assassin is one of those. Dandeylion-eaters and tree-huggers aren't really all that scary, but every once in a while you meet one that's a stone cold killer and the contrast really freaks you out worse. This guy is one of the worst of the worse too - I swear he'd off his grandmaw for a cup of soykaff.
<<Hoodoo>>

Oh, that's a really original name. Sheesh.
<<Lorespeaker>>

This guy is pure slime. Somebody got hacked off at our rigger and this sumbitca broke into his crib and swapped his normal Beetle with an altered Cal-Hot that blew out his temporal lobes in the middle of a run. Damn near got all of us killed when he flatlined. Fragger.
<<Bender>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Re: Runner Profile: Medaros

Unread postby Calinero » April 21st, 2010, 6:43 pm

Probably the scariest man I've ever worked with. Not someone I'd want out to get me. Good thing he's on our side...although I personally don't know what's keeping him there. Hopefully, whatever it is isn't going to give out any time soon.
<<Eli>>
Calinero

Re: Runner Profile: Medaros

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » April 21st, 2010, 6:47 pm

Pretty sure I've met meaner. Not by much, true, but I've met them. Blown a few of them up, too.
<<M.Weston>>
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Return to “%s” Who's Who in the Shadows