Runner Profile: Artemis

Runner Profile: Artemis

Unread postby viridian » October 9th, 2008, 9:22 pm

Artemis is a kick-artist who has been working the street pretty regularly here lately. She's a bit... odd... but some people I know swear she's pretty good. She fragging looks like she's fifteen, and the way she dresses doesn't help, but in some circumstances that can be an asset instead of a liability. If you can work around her peculiarities, that is.
<<<Arachnos>>>

Odd? That isn't the half of it. Fraggin chica is slotted in the head. Working with her is like playing Russian Roulette - except less fun.
<<<Tidus>>>

On the street, at least, she dresses up like some kind of underage goth - I hear some of the Japanese got a yen for that look, but her eyes are as round as mine. And then I saw her go frigging arctic when she caught our Johnson eyeing her. Why the hell dress like that if you don't want people to look?
<<<Portnoy>>>

On the other hand, if she says she'll do something, she does it. Period. I've never had trouble working with her.
<<<Greeneyes>>>

You still trying to score her, short-eyes?
<<<NaztheNasty>>>

Never have. I just like having reliable back-up when I need it. And I'm going to make sure she knows you said that. Did you have to get your leathers dry-cleaned after the last time you hacked her off, or did you just get used to the smell of urine?
<<<Greeneyes>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Re: Runner Profile: Artemis

Unread postby forbin » October 14th, 2008, 12:10 am

While having had limited personal acquaintance with Artemis, I recently assisted both her and Mr. Greene in an endeavor that provided results of a most satisfying nature. I had no difficulty working with her and would be happy to do so again, despite any "peculiarities" which may have been alluded to.
<<<Gevaisa>>>
[Bored Moderator - Mod posts shall be in this color]
forbin

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » October 14th, 2008, 12:29 am

You don't run the Shadows for very long without picking up a few "quirks", some of which may end up saving your neck. I've done a run or two with her, never got on too well, but no major flare-ups either. Just got to make sure you look her in the eyes when you talk to her, instead of the chest or hip area.
<<<SwampFox>>>
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby viridian » October 14th, 2008, 3:56 am

And don't call her 'little girl', either. The only reason I get away with calling her 'Artie' is that she can't kick high enough to hit the bullseye on me. *grin*
<<<GreenEyes>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Return to “%s” Who's Who in the Shadows