Runner Profile: Seamus Greene, Private Eye

Runner Profile: Seamus Greene, Private Eye

Unread postby viridian » October 9th, 2008, 9:46 pm

Okay, this guy is a private snoop whose legitimate business isn't doing so well. (Folks who should know say he's into Franky Four-Fingers for almost fifty large.) He still does missing pets and getting the dirt on philandering spouses, but he's started branching out into somewhat more "questionable" work. He's also very reliable. If he says he's going to do something, he will do it.
<<<Arachnos>>>

He's pretty easy to spot in a crowd - he's one a them Irish Trolls, a Fomori. He's only six and a half feet tall, but he's damn near as wide. Just don't call him a half-troll, he hits like a damn bus.
<<<Dabu>>>

Like that fragged up green hair doesn't make him stand out enough. Changeling Freak.
<<<Clockwork>>>

That's rich, coming from a hobgoblin. Doesn't all that self-loathing get tiresome?
<<<M.O.M.Seattle>>>

I love this guy, he's like the last friggin' boy scout. He's fed me more juicy stories in the last six months than all my other contacts combined. He won't sell info or cover it up if he thinks it needs to be aired out. He may not tell me everything, but I could care less. If he was a little more prudent with his paydata, KSAF wouldn't treat me like royalty.
<<<Max_Deadroom>>>

Just remember that before you consider working with this guy. No one told him 'Hooding went out of style with visible chrome. He ain't no corp lover, but don't even think of involving him in wetwork unless you think you can convince him the target 'deserves it'. Fragging amateur.
<<<Tamerlane>>>

There were children on that damn bus. I, for one, am glad he stopped you.
<<<Cinestra>>>

And you are just as big a wannbee loser. Nice of you to advertise it here.
<<<Tamerlane>>>

Makkaherenit Goronit.
<<<Cinestra>>>

Children, be nice or take it outside.
<<<Arcturus>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Re: Runner Profile: Seamus Greene, Private Eye

Unread postby viridian » October 9th, 2008, 10:15 pm

On the other hand, if you need bodyguard work done, he's almost perfect. It doesn't hurt that's he's pretty hard to shoot around as well. He will, however, inevitably find out why you have people after you.
<<<Metris>>>

No kidding on that. He's smart, damn smart. Especially for a troll. He's got to be packing some serious headware.
<<<Temper Fugit>>>

I've scanned him astrally, and I don't see any serious headware imbedded in his noggin. Maybe he's just a clever bastard.
<<<Eyebright>>>

Not all upgrades are easily seen.
<<<KAM>>>

He's especially good at data analysis and backtracking through related databases. He did some work for me once, and once he explained it it all made sense... but there was no way I could have put it all together myself. Not something you expect from someone with a thirty inch neck.
<<<Blue Devil>>>

He ain't that smart. He's pissed me and my buds off, and he's gonna pay for that.
<<<NaztheNasty>>>

Naz, after the dreck-kicking you got the last time you tangled with him, nobody wants a piece of your little vendetta. Seriously.
<<<Walpurgis>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Unread postby forbin » October 14th, 2008, 12:37 am

His methods seem quite effective and well thought out, judging by my admittedly limited experience with the man at least. It is always pleasant working with individuals who are competent in their fields, though if we do work together again in the future I would prefer to find a more dignified manner of transport for use while I am performing my delegated tasks.
<<<Gevaisa>>>

Don't worry, I kept the sedan. It's even registered in my name now, and I think the trunk is big enough for your Vespa.
<<<GreenEyes>>>
[Bored Moderator - Mod posts shall be in this color]
forbin

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » October 14th, 2008, 12:59 am

The guy's solid as a mountain, and I don't just mean his build. Decent card player too. So long as you play straight with him he'll bring everything to the table. And Naz, I remember that incident. I believe you had one of my favorite throwing blades there at the end. I'll give you the rest of them the next time I see you.
<<<SwampFox>>>
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby viridian » October 14th, 2008, 4:02 am

Don't worry, I ain't ever playing cards with you again. I'm debt-free now, and I'd like to stay that way.
<<<GreenEyes>>>

Naz, I hope you enjoyed the latest drek-kicking he gave you at Kard's. And you can forget about getting any of the rest of us involved in your drek again. Everyone in the Crush knows how you hung us out to dry - it's a miracle you're still breathing.
<<<Marv>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Unread postby Kodra » October 16th, 2008, 10:36 am

One crazy slot, but very good to work with. Very passionate about what he does, and pulls out all the stops when he's on a job, much to my personal dismay.

Takes hits like a champ, but likes to take big bites and I worry he'll get more than he can swallow one day.
<<<LuckyMouse>>>

Sounds like my kind of guy.
<<<Flower Power>>>

<Sigh> Yes Lily, he did remind me of you when I met him. I didn't realize masochism was such a common psychological trait in Trolls.
<<<LuckyMouse>>>
Kodra

Return to “%s” Who's Who in the Shadows