Runner Profile: Morgan, Urban Witch

Runner Profile: Morgan, Urban Witch

Unread postby viridian » October 27th, 2008, 11:47 am

Recently started working with her. She's good at what she does, and isn't afraid to take one for the team.
<<<GreenEyes>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Re: Runner Profile: Morgan, Urban Witch

Unread postby forbin » October 27th, 2008, 5:57 pm

Heh, what a glowing endorsement. I spotted the two of you with your little group over at the 'Rhino the other night, and she was looking a little possessive to me. Gotta respect a smoothie able to stomach Hurlg without tossing and brave enough to "take one" from a troll though.
<<<RedCap>>>
forbin

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » October 27th, 2008, 6:15 pm

Just make sure you don't give her any openings for innuendo, and that you aren't easily offended by such things. That gal's got a mind dirtier than Puget Sound.
<<<SwampFox>>>
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby viridian » October 27th, 2008, 7:03 pm

I think I remember you, 'Cap. You were the Ork that kept staring at my chest the whole time I was in there, right? I was impressed by how you managed to eat a whole side of ribs with only one hand above the table, but I really don't think you'd have the stamina I require.
<<<WykdWytch>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Unread postby forbin » October 27th, 2008, 9:26 pm

Hah! I like you girly, you know how to hit back! While I realize it must give a good feelin' to be appreciated like that, I have to say that wasn't me. Doubt you coulda seen where I was sitting even on the astral, and besides I was a lot more interested in that little chica who was so into her platter of ribs. Don't see too many of the dainties so enthusiastic about their eating, no you don't!
<<<RedCap>>>
forbin

Unread postby viridian » October 28th, 2008, 5:36 am

Too bad you weren't there in the meat then. She was practically bathing in sauce at the end there. Kinda turned me on. I'll see if she's cool with me giving out her comm code and PM yer ass - she could probably use a little sublimatin'. Oh, and if you mess around on her, I'll end you.
<<<WykdWytch>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Return to “%s” Who's Who in the Shadows