Runner Profile: Swamp Fox, Bounty Hunter

Runner Profile: Swamp Fox, Bounty Hunter

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » October 27th, 2008, 1:54 pm

This fella is semi-new to the Shadows, but he's a pretty decent sort. A bit touched in the head, but some of the fastest hands I've ever seen. Has a bit of a gremlin problem, but knows enough to steer clear of a decker when they're working their magic. Has his own transport and knows the back-roads well enough to get to a job faster than some I could name.
<<<Kraken>>>

"A little touched in the head" you say? That maniac nearly put five nails through my drekking knee!
<<<Boneyard>>>

Perhaps the fact that you had just suggested selling the organs of several illegally cloned babies on the black market had something to do with that. And yeah, he's crazy. Like a damn fox.
<<<Kraken>>>
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Re: Runner Profile: Swamp Fox, Bounty Hunter

Unread postby viridian » October 27th, 2008, 7:05 pm

Damn near laughed my hoop off when I saw him kill an Ant Spirit wit' a thrown screwdriver. He's a bit... eccentric... but he's nervy in a pinch.
<<<GreenEyes>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Re: Runner Profile: Swamp Fox, Bounty Hunter

Unread postby bibliophile20 » November 9th, 2008, 12:37 am

He's also grace and poise on two legs. First off, on our last meet, he orders a Fun Hog Ranch barbecue sandwich. Then he actually manages to swallow some of it. Then I notice the "garnish": a Barrens cockroach. Half of a Barrens cockroach. I'll wait until you're done with the queasiness before continuing.

Meisu stomped on it before it could regenerate, and Swampie bolted for the mens room. All the while, our Johnson is looking on, aghast. Unfortunately for Swampie, he manages to jostle a heavyset ork and decorate his front with his food, and then, before he gets to the restroom, spews his ill-chosen meal across the chest of a very, very large troll. Big Jimmy, you should know that he then stole a page from your book, but instead of a round for everyone on him, he offers to buy them all the hurleg they can drink.

And then he comes back to the table and mouths off to the Johnson to the point that I had to physically shut him up by means of my hand clamped over his mouth. I might burn these gloves later.

So, yes, he's good at what he does. But, for heaven's sake, don't let him near the negotiation table, because he will start digging a hole and won't stop.
<<<Hawk>>>
bibliophile20

Return to “%s” Who's Who in the Shadows