Runner Profile: Meisu no Kumo, Pit Fighter

Runner Profile: Meisu no Kumo, Pit Fighter

Unread postby viridian » November 8th, 2008, 6:16 pm

This guy recently came to Seattle from Japan. He came highly recommended by one of my contacts over there, and he seems to be the real deal. He's an obvious changeling, and given where he hails from that means some serious issues. Don't get into the arena with him unless your Doc Wagon is paid up. He moves like rattlesnake on meth and he hits like a damn freight train. My bouncer's a troll and he won't spar with him unless he promises to take it easy.

As you can guess, someone like that has a lot of nervous energy to burn off. So he's not averse to doing some odd jobs on the side. He's not the most subtle person, but he's good at what he does. I hired him to take care of a situation for me and he had it resolved in less than 24 hours. Worth every nuyen.
<<<Kiko Velvet>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Re: Runner Profile: Meisu no Kumo, Pit Fighter

Unread postby viridian » November 8th, 2008, 6:18 pm

Just make sure you can stomach the sight of him. He's an ugly fragger, all right. Dead white skin, purple hair, solid black eyes, and a fraggin' tail! He also moves kind of oddly too. Most people can't stand to be around him too long - he gives them severe creepy feelings.
<<<Buzz>>>

I'm not surprised. Some chummers of mine back in Roppongi knew a guy that sounds a lot like him. The Kodaichi-gumi called him the ShiroKage after he cost them an entire team. Not someone I'd be willing to sneer at Buzzy - at least not to his face. But then again, your kind never does, do they?
<<<Fatima>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » November 8th, 2008, 6:20 pm

Buzz, he can't be any uglier than you. Provided he covers my hoop, then I don't really care what the guy looks like.
<<<SwampFox>>>
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby forbin » November 9th, 2008, 12:51 am

While indeed having a somewhat unsettling appearance, he seems quite willing to do whatever is necessary in order to fulfill the terms of a contract. I have also observed first hand that he holds very closely to the traditional Japanese concepts of courtesy and honor, so as a word of warning to any who might work with him in the future: be polite. Show proper respect and you will receive the same, insult him and you potentially gain a very dangerous enemy. That being said, he is quite competent at what he does and pleasant to work with.... so long as you remember to behave with proper decorum.
<<<Gevaisa>>>
forbin

Return to “%s” Who's Who in the Shadows