Runner Profile: Laksmi Singh

Runner Profile: Laksmi Singh

Unread postby forbin » November 9th, 2008, 7:54 pm

I've worked with this lady a couple of times and she's proven to be steady under fire. A little odd from my point of view but that's mainly the culture shock I think, she's a fairly recent import from Calcutta and she definitely has some different ideas on how the world works from what I'm used to. She got chewed up pretty good on our last run, but since it happened because she was saving our deck-head's hoop from a security system he didn't slice fast enough, I got only good things to say about her.
<<<Santos>>>

Sure. Blame the decker why don't you? Those turrets were on a completely disconnected sub-system and had hardwired access only. If it hadn't been for some schmuck leaving an open PAN connection to it's control node I never would have been able to shut that drek down. I would have cacked it for sure without that girl covering me while I found an entrance point.
<<<RedCap>>>

Is she still going around with that targeting reticle she calls a Bindi painted on her forehead? And don't get me started on her eyes, the chrome is bad enough to look at, but the rest of the time they're that awful solid blue on blue. All that along with those full body tattoos she called "Mehndi" is starting to make me think she wants everyone and their brother to be able to spot her from klicks away.
<<<MayQueen>>>
forbin

Re: Runner Profile: Laksmi Singh

Unread postby viridian » November 9th, 2008, 11:42 pm

You Gaijin do believe in wearing clothes, yes?
<<<ShiroKage>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Re: Runner Profile: Laksmi Singh

Unread postby viridian » November 15th, 2008, 11:26 pm

Odd. Lil' pigeon told me the Star has a 'detain and question' order out for her now. Who did she rakk off now?
<<<YakYak>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Return to “%s” Who's Who in the Shadows