Runner Profile: Rumiko "Rumy" Tanaka

Runner Profile: Rumiko "Rumy" Tanaka

Unread postby viridian » November 25th, 2008, 6:28 pm

After posting my own modest accomplishments, I noticed that there was nothing posted for an associate of mine. Obviously, this injustice must be remedied at once.

Ms. Tanaka (I will ignore the pun that is obvious for anyone that has performed deniable tasks in the Land of the Rising Sun) is a consummate professional. I have personally witnessed her dealing with far from ideal circumstances during a recent engagement that ran into several complications. Never once did she falter or complain. Instead, she dealt with each problem that arose with nary a word, taking swift action as needed to remedy the situation. All of this was done while dealing with... aspects... of the job that I could tell were highly stressful to someone of her refined sensibilities. I have the utmost respect for her professionalism, her proactive stance toward crisis management, and her willingness to do whatever it takes to successfully complete a mission. I would gladly work with her again, given the opportunity.
<<<Maelstrom>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Re: Runner Profile: Rumiko "Rumy" Tanaka

Unread postby runsamok » November 25th, 2008, 7:11 pm

That slag? Professional? My Natasha gets gutted like a sturgeon, but fragging Rumy walks away without a scratch. I say she was in on it from the beginning and her team got too close to the truth. Didn't even have the nerve to show her hoop at the funeral, cowardly slitch.
<<<Boris_B>>>
Sincerely,
Lindsey Schocke (aka Runsamok)

"In the penny jar of life, I want to be a quarter."
runsamok

Unread postby viridian » November 25th, 2008, 10:02 pm

Perhaps it would be more productive to deal with those issues in person, rather than resorting to baseless slander. I stand by my words, and I would not suggest questioning their veracity.
<<<Maelstrom>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Unread postby viridian » November 27th, 2008, 2:41 am

Now that things were... explained... to me, I will take back words spoken in anger. Some situations can prove to be... unmanageable, no matter how hard you may try. My apologies.
<<<Boris_B>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Return to “%s” Who's Who in the Shadows