Allegations Leveled Against DocWagon Subsidiary

Allegations Leveled Against DocWagon Subsidiary

Unread postby forbin » December 20th, 2009, 7:12 pm

(AP) Allegations stemming from as yet unverified sources have been leveled against DocWagon subsidiary Griffin Bio Technologies (GBT), accusing the Research and Development firm of falsifying the results of new cloning procedures being used for production of O typed transplant organs. The company is also accused of passing off illegally obtained bio samples and organs to be used by parent company DocWagon in standard medical procedures. Executives at GBT have declined comment, but DocWagon corporate troubleshooter Felix Osterman has made the following statement:
"Accusations such as what have been presented are unfortunately commonplace in the fast paced and competitive culture we do business in. DocWagon will of course investigate any validity to these allegations, pursuing any evidence that comes to light with all due diligence. Until such time as the findings of our investigation are completed, all materials received from Griffin Bio Tech will be rigorously screened for irregularities in their origins or quality. I would like to reassure our clients and shareholders that all steps have been and are being taken to prevent anything like this from happening and I have full confidence that this accusation is both completely spurious and likely resulting from competitors attempting to damage faith in DocWagon services."
From what my sources have been telling me, the scientist in charge of this supposed organ cloning procedure at Griffin, Dr. Olivier Chantalle, has turned up missing and hasn't been seen since this news got splashed. And the organs and materials that were being provided to the 'Wagon supposedly originated with the Tamanous.
<<<NurseMaid>>>

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't care where the parts come from so long as they work when I need patching up. Why does it matter that the stuff came from Tamanous if it's saving DocWagon's customers? Far as I'm concerned, that's all that matters. Especially when I'm up on the table.
<<<ClockWork>>>
forbin

Re: Allegations Leveled Against DocWagon Subsidiary

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » December 20th, 2009, 7:19 pm

You're a real frakked up piece of work, you know that ClockWork?
<<Web-Head>>
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Re: Allegations Leveled Against DocWagon Subsidiary

Unread postby viridian » December 25th, 2009, 5:34 am

I am quite sure he would feel differently if he were to find himself on the opposite end of the supply chain...
<<<Void Indigo>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Return to “%s” Newsbytes