Shotozumi-Rengo Kobun Kacked

Shotozumi-Rengo Kobun Kacked

Unread postby viridian » October 9th, 2008, 12:37 pm

A rather nice condo on the Southern edge of the downtown sector is crawling with Lone Star right now. Word is Hanzo Yushikawa, one of the major kobun in the Shotozumi-Rengo (in other words he's a lieutenant in the Yakuza clan that runs Seattle... for everyone whose been living under a rock) just bought the farm in an exceedingly messy way. Supposedly, they found him impaled to a ferroconcrete wall by two chopsticks that had been rammed through his eyes and out the back of his skull. Very messy, and his bodyguards are almost as bad off. Is Rowena O'Malley declaring war on the yaks now that Don "The Butcher" Bigio has been taken care of?
<<<I-Spy>>>

I haven't seen any unusual activity from the O'Malleys. You'd think they'd be gearing up if they were about to start a new war.
<<<Big Tony>>>

"Hentai" Hanzo hasn't made a lot of friends since he came to the Emerald City. Word is he liked to play 'rough', and he didn't always take no for an answer. My money is on a pissed-off husband, boyfriend, or father. I've heard the crib where he was found had soundproofed walls and very little in the way of security monitoring. Maybe someone caught him in his playpen?
<<<Coeur Negron>>>

I know a lot of women - of all ages - will sleep easier with that bastard at room temperature.
<<<Fatima>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Re: Shotozumi-Rengo Kobun Kacked

Unread postby Kodra » October 10th, 2008, 4:01 pm

Good riddance. I've had to clean up a couple of girls after this bastard was through with them, and I'm glad to see this asshole gone. I don't care to think of the number of lives he's forever altered, but I'm glad that he's not going to ruin anymore.

<<<LuckyMouse>>>
Kodra

Unread postby bibliophile20 » October 12th, 2008, 10:37 pm

To whichever slot beat me to cacking the bastard: Nice job. If it was just a job, that is. If you're interested in hurting Yaks, send me a PM.
<<<Hawk>>>

Ohfercryinoutloud! Hawk, you obstinate suicidal masochist, I just finished putting you back together!
<<<PatchesNStiches>>>

No rest for the wicked, doc.
<<<Hawk>>>

Ah, so that's how you don't sleep!
<<<BigJimmy>>>

Slot off, little man. Just because we worked together once doesn't make you my chummer.
<<<Hawk>>>
bibliophile20

Unread postby runsamok » October 13th, 2008, 11:09 pm

Oh? So what does make someone your chummer if working together doesn't count? Kinda sad if you can't trust the folks watching your back.
<<<Artemis>>>
Sincerely,
Lindsey Schocke (aka Runsamok)

"In the penny jar of life, I want to be a quarter."
runsamok

Unread postby forbin » October 13th, 2008, 11:36 pm

A single encounter, unless quite extraordinary, does not a friendship make. Though for those of compatible outlook it can open the door to such. It does not pay to assume an overly familiar manner while lacking those bonds; trust is all well and good, but without substance it is essentially meaningless.
<<<Gevaisa>>>
[Bored Moderator - Mod posts shall be in this color]
forbin

Unread postby viridian » October 14th, 2008, 4:14 am

I think there are two ways to approach things. One is to give trust very grudgingly, and only slowly lighten up after working with someone for a very long time. This way lies ulcers, tension headaches, and stress-induced constipation.

The other is to relax a little, "hail fellow well met" and all that. Be friendly with folks you work with and save the grumpy angst for Johnsons and Shadowrunner wannabee fanboys who want to "know what it's really like on the street". (Please, I've never slept in a dumpster in my life. If you want to really know about Life In The Streets, go see the wino sitting on the curb.)

Yeah, eventually someone's going to try and take advantage of you and screw you over. Then you annihilate them - preferably in a very public fashion. "This is Mr. Carrot and this is Mr. Stick. One is your friend and the other is not." The contrast also enhances your rep and makes you harder to predict.
<<<GreenEyes>>>

Easy for you to say, you think you are indestructible!
<<<PattyJo>>>

Life's more fun that way. And how do you know I ain't?
<<<GreenEyes>>>

I'm going to prove it!
<<<NazTheNasty>>>

Any time, any place, cutey-pie.
<<<GreenEyes>>>

Does anyone know how to tune a Biofeedback filter to stop testosterone poisoning?
<<<Pistons>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Return to “%s” Newsbytes