Mitsuhama cited in Skirmish with Evo

Mitsuhama cited in Skirmish with Evo

Unread postby viridian » October 21st, 2008, 10:21 pm

(AP) The Seattle Corporate Council voted to censure Mitsuhama Computer Technology following an incident involving Mitsuhama security and a detachment of Red Samurai on the grounds of an Evo research park in Everett late last night. Mitsuhama spokesperson Tadashi Nomura cited public safety concerns, claiming the security troops were in hot pursuit of a suspected terrorist fleeing with materials that could be used to formulate a bioweapon. "After the terrorist attack in Bellevue last week, we at Mitsuhama take our responsibility for public safety very seriously. This responsibility is the very cornerstone for Extraterritoriality precedents across the UCAS, and it's very disappointing to see Evo hide behind these laws in order to thwart these concerns and engage in corporate brinksmanship."

Nomura's comments drew a heated response from the Evo contingent, most of which is not suitable for rebroadcast. Evo legal counsel Gregoriy Romanov had this to say: "Despite their bluster, Mitsuhama personnel were caught red-handed on Evo property, where they had no business being. If they really were in hot pursuit of a dangerous terrorist, the responsible thing would have been for their corporate security to coordinate with our forces. Instead they engaged in an aggressive forced entry of a secure complex, causing damages that are still being tabulated. We will pursue any and all means of legal redress and demonstrate that Mitsuhama cannot flout the law."
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Re: Mitsuhama cited in Skirmish with Evo

Unread postby viridian » October 21st, 2008, 10:25 pm

Heh. I was in the vicinity when the drek hit the rotary oscillator. The 'hama goons were definitely chasing someone, and they were hauling serious hoop, too. I saw him vault the exterior wall at the Evo facility, but I can't tell if he was reporting back to his bosses, or just cut through the place while security had their hands full with the goons that were chasing him. Either way, it was a beautiful sight.
<<<Chardonne>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Unread postby Kodra » October 21st, 2008, 10:30 pm

Did you get a visual of the guy they were chasing? I'd rather not get caught up in anything like this.

<<<Lucky Mouse>>>
Kodra

Unread postby runsamok » October 21st, 2008, 10:33 pm

Aren't exterior walls at Evo too high to vault over, normally? Gotta wonder what bioweapon materials he could carry that are portable enough to allow that kind of high speed running. Perhaps plans of some sort?
<<<Artemis>>>
Sincerely,
Lindsey Schocke (aka Runsamok)

"In the penny jar of life, I want to be a quarter."
runsamok

Return to “%s” Newsbytes