Gang Violence Claims More Lives in Redmond

Gang Violence Claims More Lives in Redmond

Unread postby viridian » November 15th, 2008, 7:14 pm

(AP) Lonestar officials refused comment regarding the wave of gang-related violence that seems to have engulfed Redmond over the past week. Over fifteen deaths have been attributed to this crimewave, which has local residents afraid to walk the streets at night.

"It's ridiculous how they treat this neighborhood," said a local resident, speaking under conditions of anonymity. "'Star don't give a damn 'bout us poor folks. They'd just as soon see us all dead, bastards."
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Re: Gang Violence Claims More Lives in Redmond

Unread postby viridian » November 15th, 2008, 7:19 pm

ANYONE gets word on who's behind this, I want to know. NOW.
<<<Boris_B>>>

Oh drek, B, is it true about Natasha?
<<<Epicurean>>>

Yes. I had to identify the body this morning. One of her team is unaccounted for, the rest are dead. I want these fraggers dead, but I want them to hurt first.
<<<Boris_B>>>

Damn, omae. Natty and her crew were solid. I can't see any drekhead 'bangers taking them down like that. Something smells here...
<<<Max_Deadroom>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Unread postby viridian » November 19th, 2008, 11:17 pm

If someone knows what really happened that night, I'm paying good cred. That slot Rumy gave me a cock-and-bull story about some frigging boogie-man. I want the fragging truth, not some fairy tale that explains why that slag is the only one to walk away that night!
<<<Boris_B>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Unread postby viridian » November 25th, 2008, 7:04 pm

Nobody fragging knows anything? I'm calling drek on that. There's more than one way to find out the truth, and I don't care who it leaves bleeding.
<<<Boris_B>>>
-
Viridian
viridian
Site Admin

Return to “%s” Newsbytes