SR PBP Thread

SR PBP Thread

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » August 25th, 2012, 2:28 pm

This thread is for a SR game that I am currently running with some other forumites. Due to schedule conflicts, we are trying a PBP format to see if that will work out instead. If you're not a player (and I know who they are) please refrain from peanut gallery commentary, as it will be deleted.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Re: SR PBP Thread

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » August 25th, 2012, 6:34 pm

The team has managed to take out both targets in a manner that looks akin to a mugging gone wrong and seems to have made a clean escape. Now all that remains is contacting Mz. Candy to receive the other half of your payment.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby gman391 » August 25th, 2012, 6:40 pm

Galahad heads to Mz Candy's establishment the next day after recovering from nearly having his shoulder destroyed.
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby bookworm702 » August 26th, 2012, 3:01 pm

Spider meets him outside the establishment so that they can head in together.
bookworm702

Unread postby MrRigger2 » August 26th, 2012, 5:08 pm

Question will be attending as well, since it is, after all, a strip club.

MrRigger
In engineering, the work is only done when there is nothing left to add. In writing, the work is only done when there is nothing left to take away.

Check out Between Magic and Mount Justice
MrRigger2

Unread postby gman391 » August 26th, 2012, 5:32 pm

Galahad nods at Spider and Question.

"Let's go in then."

And heads inside.
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Drych » August 28th, 2012, 6:40 pm

Cartridge joins them at the club.
Drych

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » August 29th, 2012, 2:08 pm

The Troll bouncer is still at his post. As you approach, he gives you all a once-over. His cyber-eyes flicker for a moment, before he nods and moves aside. Inside, the meta-ladies are gyrating away, though it's a different group. The rest of the crowd is focused completely on the girls. What do you do?
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby MrRigger2 » August 29th, 2012, 3:53 pm

Question will stare at the ladies until the rest of the group pulls him along to the meeting.

MrRigger
In engineering, the work is only done when there is nothing left to add. In writing, the work is only done when there is nothing left to take away.

MrRigger2

Unread postby bookworm702 » August 29th, 2012, 4:57 pm

Spider takes a moment to appreciate the dancers, before tapping Question on the shoulder and motioning to go meet with the proprieter.
bookworm702

Unread postby gman391 » August 29th, 2012, 6:21 pm

Galahad acknowledges the girls barely breaking stride and continuing into the club looking for Mz. Candy
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » August 30th, 2012, 6:23 pm

(Everyone looking for Mz Candy, gimme a visual perception check)
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby gman391 » August 30th, 2012, 6:25 pm

Two successes
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby bookworm702 » August 30th, 2012, 6:29 pm

One success.
bookworm702

Unread postby MrRigger2 » August 30th, 2012, 6:30 pm

I'm mostly looking at the girls, but I got two successes.

MrRigger

MrRigger2

Unread postby Drych » August 30th, 2012, 9:04 pm

3 successes
Drych

Unread postby Drych » September 1st, 2012, 12:33 am

Cartridge gestures with his head towards the managers office. "I think I spotted her."
Drych

Unread postby gman391 » September 1st, 2012, 12:38 am

"Lead the way Cartridge"
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby Drych » September 2nd, 2012, 11:26 pm

Cartridge leads the others over to the office and gestures for them to go ahead.
Drych

Unread postby bookworm702 » September 2nd, 2012, 11:28 pm

Spider walks over to the office and knocks on the door.

We're off to see the Madame, the Wonderful Madame of Trogs!
bookworm702

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » September 2nd, 2012, 11:29 pm

A burly orc in a black "Staff" tee steps in front of the door. "Can I help you gents?"
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby gman391 » September 2nd, 2012, 11:29 pm

Galahad follows although he seems distracted by something

"Er yes, we'd like to speak to Mz Candy please?"
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby bookworm702 » September 2nd, 2012, 11:30 pm

Spider smiles genially. "I'm afraid not, unless you handle paychecks. Is Ms. Candy available at the moment?"
bookworm702

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » September 2nd, 2012, 11:31 pm

"You folks got an appointment? The boss lady don't see folks right off the street unless they've got an appointment."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby gman391 » September 2nd, 2012, 11:34 pm

"Can you ask her if she has time for Galahad please?"
----Jack Layton
gman391

Return to “%s” Queries