Team Creation Thread

Out of play chat and commentary on the game.

Re: Team Creation Thread

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » January 11th, 2011, 2:15 am

Sorry, been distracted with trying to get all my stuff together for getting out of the Navy. We'll get right on it Boss!
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Flux_Blade » January 12th, 2011, 11:59 pm

Hey, serbii what do you want to do with the genin?
Still proud owner of no avatar.

Digimon Quest, it's back. Clicky.
Flux_Blade

Unread postby serbii » January 16th, 2011, 4:35 am

*remembers to check topic*
Uh, I dunno.
serbii

Unread postby spudman » January 16th, 2011, 7:42 am

Go see a movie?

Meh, I said this on the previous page, but I'll say it again...

When the players of genin (and Hotaru) are done interacting in-game, feel free to figure out the reports out of game if you prefer.
spudman

Unread postby spudman » January 22nd, 2011, 2:59 am

Tempy....*poke*
spudman

Unread postby Phht » January 25th, 2011, 8:48 am

Just a preemptive mention - I'm pondering the best way to detonate the tags. I'm starting to lean towards the initial idea Tempest suggested (based on a comment I made), though still not sure it'd fit the general mood.

Tempest, what range were we covering with the explosives? I can give myself a bit more time to figure things out with that (asking Tsukiko to do a check for any unexpected people - like say Iron Country samurai - inside the radius or moving into it).
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Naruto RP: Higure Yuuhi (Sp Jonin, age 20, Konoha)
RP Atlas - Naruto RP wiki
Phht

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » January 25th, 2011, 11:24 am

I'd personally go with a 100 yard radius for complete saturation.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby spudman » February 2nd, 2011, 6:18 am

Hmm...you know, if Ash is willing to change Hai's background a bit so that she's been a genin for a longer time, she could be the one involved in the training instead of Hibikietsu (who flux had to take over anyway). I'd have to edit some of my posts and some posts might have to be ignored but it could work.
spudman

Unread postby serbii » February 2nd, 2011, 6:24 am

I'm happy enough to have her do that.
serbii

Unread postby AshBellringer » February 2nd, 2011, 6:29 am

Hmmm?

Well, if you explain what needs to be done, sure, I suppose I could do that. But someones going to need to fill me in a bit.

Perhaps a pm would be best. Though it might be a bit too late now...
"BULLSHIT!" - Hinata's Finest Moment
--------------
-This Signature will have something in it eventually...-
AshBellringer

Unread postby Phht » February 2nd, 2011, 1:41 pm

It's never too late until I stick the character into the wiki. ;)

EDIT: I'd have to check, but I think it was decided that Academy graduations occurred after a Chunin Exam had started (which would put graduation in October-ish for the current crop). The previous graduating class would've been May-ish.

EDIT2: Ah hah. Mentioned here. Mid-Oct would be the graduation point, with the previous class graduating mid-May. Chunin Exams would start early-Oct and early-May.

EDIT3: Of course, she could've had a deferred/delayed graduation or early graduation for whatever reason.
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Phht

Unread postby AshBellringer » February 2nd, 2011, 4:45 pm

deferred graduation, in order to work at the blacksmith for longer, and to work a bit longer on learning seals (but not getting very far on that.)
--------------
AshBellringer

Unread postby Flux_Blade » February 2nd, 2011, 10:41 pm

Just say that the interruption happened at the Hyuuga grounds and that the genin would meet their last teammate later. Actually, right now would work. If you really want me to edit Hanabi's assignment, let me know, spudman.

Flux_Blade

Unread postby spudman » February 2nd, 2011, 11:21 pm

Well, the reason I suggested she graduated earlier was so that she could have had some time as a genin, enough so that she could have a reasonable amount of experience to participate in the exams (and training for it with serbii and flux's characters). Having graduated in May could work, I think.

So, are you interested in that, Ash? If so then flux can go ahead and change the initial orders, and I'll change Nishiyori's bit at the Hyuuga compound so that we'd be meeting your character later.

I havn't read what you guys have been writing in the "wandering the town" thread yet though...
spudman

Unread postby AshBellringer » February 2nd, 2011, 11:33 pm

Hai just finished her last day at the blacksmith and Ushio-Chan was congratulating her on graduation/\.

Sure, this sounds fine to me. :agree: :stupid:
--------------
AshBellringer

Unread postby Flux_Blade » February 3rd, 2011, 12:28 am

I'm thinking that having Ichigo show up to talk to Ushio would be good, that way if Nishi wants to ambush the group we all in position, any objections?

And yes, the orders have been changed. The orphan part more for the fact that Hai has no family name.

Flux_Blade

Unread postby spudman » February 3rd, 2011, 12:40 am

M'kay...then I'll get to changing my posts. Flux, if you'd be so kind as to change Hanabi's initial orders.

EDIT: Okay...I'm trying to leave most of the initial meeting between Nishi, Ushio, Ichigo, and Hotaru intact, but I figure if Nishiyori didn't mention the name of the last genin to them then serbii and ash can leave their current conversation as is. Because if Ushio did know Hai was going to be on her team...that would definitely change a lot of their conversation.

Hmmm...I guess this means we need to delete all that stuff in the hospital. Which means the reports about personal information will not be assigned.
spudman

Unread postby Flux_Blade » February 3rd, 2011, 12:44 am

Yeah so us going through and removing our posts the plan then?

So guess just have Ichigo looking for his teammate.

Flux_Blade

Unread postby spudman » February 21st, 2011, 4:40 am

Deleting the more recent posts in the hospital thread, yes. Serbii's is the most recent, so we have to wait for hers to be deleted, then yours and so on. Unless Tempy can do it with his Mod powers...

The Wandering the town posts just need a little editing. For now though, just keep in mind that Nishiyori did not mention the third genin's name (so that Ushio and Hai's conversation can stay as is) if you post anything there. I'll probably have Nishi drop by and see Hai in that thread in a bit.

Edit:

Looking in the ANBU thread: awww, I feel bad for Shiori.
spudman

Unread postby serbii » February 21st, 2011, 5:51 am

Can't we just leave as is rather than screwing with old posts, this isn't Serious Business is it?
serbii

Unread postby spudman » February 21st, 2011, 6:12 am

Yeah, that's fine.
spudman

Unread postby Phht » February 22nd, 2011, 9:32 pm

FYI, grandparent's health deteriorating, so I may not be able to check for a few days due to unknown internet availability.
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Phht

Unread postby Phht » March 2nd, 2011, 2:12 am

As of this posting, I'm back home after a 7ish hour drive. Grandparent passed away early Feb 24th, funeral was that Sunday, and today was a short graveside service before she was interred with her husband on Pensacola NAS at Barrancas National Cemetery. As such, I'll be catching up on stuff after I wake up from sleeping.

To the person who PMed me the 24th - I only now got to see the message, I'll see about replying after catching up on the forum.
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Phht

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » March 12th, 2011, 8:12 pm

So is the Arcana Hunt being shelved or something?
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby MEKristian » March 12th, 2011, 8:35 pm

No, but Phht was a way, and then I got sick. :|
MEKristian

AOL: MEKristian

Return to “%s” Moritake's