Between Missions / Wandering the Town

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Re: Between Missions / Wandering the Town

Unread postby spudman » May 9th, 2011, 1:11 am

oog: ah, okay. We'll be finishing up the first day of training in a bit, then I'll probably fast forward about a week. One of the genin has a date on 'Sunday'. I can't say when the 'Judgement' thread will be done though.
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » May 9th, 2011, 1:14 am

I can't say when the 'Judgement' thread will be done though.
(I'm sorry! I'll get to work on the next part tomorrow, since it's One AM right now and I'm tired! D: )
MEKristian

AOL: MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » May 9th, 2011, 2:11 am

oog: I just didn't want to speculate when you're the one running that thread. Stepping on toes and all that.
spudman

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » November 21st, 2011, 10:51 pm

Itsuki cracks his neck as he exits the Hokage tower. "Okay, first things first. A spot of lunch, then to training. I need to up my reserves some more," he mutters to himself.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby spudman » November 24th, 2011, 10:49 pm

"Thank you for your help, everyone." Tsukiko bows politely to her team and walks off with a gleam of resolve in her eyes. What her goal may be, who knows.
spudman

Return to “%s” Mission Central