Between Missions / Wandering the Town

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Between Missions / Wandering the Town

Unread postby serbii » June 9th, 2009, 12:02 am

[A few people have been waiting to go on a mission but lack the team to do so. So here we have a thread for the people stuck in town so they can interact with each other and generally do something too. Now go eat dango or drink yourselves under the table in your mission-less depression or something ^_^v. Plus it might be easier to make teams here]
serbii

Re: Between Missions / Wandering the Town

Unread postby ewuvi » June 10th, 2009, 10:33 pm

Uggghhhh. I wants a mission!

Seriously, are there any Chuunin who will go on one with me?
ewuvi

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 8:42 am

Ryuusuke walks back through the main gates, his clothes blackened and torn to shreds, his only possetion that seems to remain whole is his Accordion. Small wisps of smoke rise from his still smoldering clothes. He makes it twenty feet through the gate before falling on his face. Most of the villagers give him a wide berth but those who cared to get closer than five feet away from him could hear harsh, traumatised mumblings. If any would have gotten close enough to hear what he was saying they might have told those who asked that he just repeated the same sentences over and over again. "Bunnies everywhere, why are they shrieking? Why are they breathing fire? So many, everywhere, shrieking and burning. Everything is shrieking and burning."

Even though the whisperings went unheard everyone could see him starting to twitch before going into full blown convulsions. Calls for a Medic nin were finally sounded.
Spoiler: show
Darkandus

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 9:47 am

*Akita wanders up to Ryuusuke and giggles before beginning a medical jutsu*

Did'ya have lots and lots of fu~un? I like fire. And bunnies are so so~oft!
ewuvi

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 10:00 am

"Not normal bunnies, not soft...sharp like death...fire everywhere. Had to use...strongest lightning jutsu...turned the entire settlement into...crater...blood everywhere...even the blood burned...a lake of fire...only one who survived..."
Darkandus

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 10:05 am

eh heh, flaming blood, eh heh, the Uchiha would like that, wouldn't they? Should prolly go to the hospital, yes? Cuz you look reeaaaaalll bad!
ewuvi

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 10:12 am

"If you bring me get...help carrying me...dragging will...make it worse."
Darkandus

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 10:16 am

Don worry! I'll have you healed enough for safe transport in nooooo time!

*Akita's hands glow green as she heals the worst of Ryuu's wounds*

Flaming Death Bunnies! Flaming Death Bunnies! Flaming Death Bunnies! Flaming Death Bunnies!
ewuvi

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 10:27 am

*Starts twitching*

Have to...kill them...all. Have to...make sure...never again...even if the whole world burns...
Darkandus

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 10:43 am

But...that'll be sooo muuchhh paperwork!

*Put Ryuu on back, and, leaning over, manages to make it so that his toes clear the ground. Barely. Proceeds to run to the hospital, giggling.*

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to the hospital!
ewuvi

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 10:48 am

Ryuusuke groans with each step before falling unconcious. In his sleep he begins to murmur and sob softly.
Darkandus

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 10:53 am

*Akita drops the unconscious Ryuu off at the hospital, filling out necessary paperwork while medics rush him to an operating room, and runs off to the nearest flower store.

The nurses look at the paperwork and look appalled. All across the paper FLAMING DEATH BUNNIES is scribbled, with only the patient name filled out properly. Akita Ewuvi is written neatly at the bottom.*

I'll get Ryuu some flowers! Yeah!
ewuvi

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 11:34 am

After several hours of horrific memories running through his head Ryuusuke began to slowly wake, a group of doctors stood over to the left side of his bed, unable to move or see clearly all he could do was make out parts of the whispered conversation, something about third degree burns, exposed bone in places and totally shattered bones. Traditional treatments not being enough to heal everything properly, and a harsher whispered discussion about someone called Akita.
He slowly faded back into unconciousness.
Darkandus

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 11:38 am

*Akita Ewuvi kicks down the flimsy hospital door and enters, looking dirty and sweaty, with a vase full of flowers. She proceeds to creep into the room and sets the flower vase on Ryuu's bed-table. Then she pulls one of the chairs over sits down, staring at Ryuu intently.*
ewuvi

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 12:39 pm

Ryuusuke slowly begins to awaken again, groaning in agony even with the constant painkillers being pumped into him. He starts mumbling to himself in a barely audible voice.

"Note to self, the only good bunny is one that's impaled on spikes of water an has a trillion volts running through it. Hmm."

Ryuusuke starts grasping around for a glass of water before getting bored and attempting to condense water vapour in the room into a form he can hold and drink, he gets halfway though the excercise before a rush of pain fills his skull, his grasp of the water slipping as it falls and soaks his bedsheets. After a few seconds of blinding torment he finally regains his voice and speaks aloud.

"Great, can't see shit, can barely hear, I feel like I'm still on fire, can't even move parts of my body and now I can't channel chakra without it feeling like I'm getting hit in the side of the head with the corner of a shogi board shot out of a ballista. Reminds me of my thirteenth birthday. Bastard Sensei..."
Darkandus

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 12:57 pm

*Akita gets a glass of water for Ryuu, and then changes his sheets. Nurses are outside, glaring at Akita.*

Do you want me to getta kitty for ya? /whisper
ewuvi

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 1:09 pm

Ryuusuke coughs after gulping down the water. He tilts his head towards the voice. He can barely get his thoughts in order with the amount of pain killers in his system.

"You sound...kinda familiar, were you the one that helped me? Hmm."

Using his working arm he pulls at the collar of his hospital gown, exposing a stylised black cat tattoo.

"No need to get me a kitty, I can summon hundreds of them from right here. Hmm."

He taps the tattoo on the only unburnt skin on his chest.

"They all talk too...used to be Uchiha summons, but got sick of the bastards, mine now. Hmm, all's I need is some chakra, but I can't get to it, it hurts to touch my chakra, I can't seem to hold it anymore."
Darkandus

Unread postby Kitsune_Akatsuki » June 11th, 2009, 3:46 pm

*Yawns while walking through random street of Konoha* I am booored.... I've already done everything I can think of.... And the people at the mission room won't give me any out of town missions because theres no back u- and I'm thinking aloud AGAIN! *notices she's walking by the hospital* ...I wonder if that one medic nin lady who like 'splosions is in there? ...I can always bug Hikaru-nii into telling me...*runs into hospital to pester brother into saying whether or not Ewuvi has been in/around the Hospital*
Kitsune_Akatsuki

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 6:54 pm

*Pokes suspiciously at IV bags.*

They'll be doin more serious stuff, like with seals and stuff, real soon. Jus' wanned to give ya a chance to recover from the other healins'. Wan me to try an' get myself in on the healin'?

Also, can I channel chakra through the kitty summoning seals? I like kitties.
ewuvi

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 7:01 pm

Ryuusukes head lolled around a bit from holding it up to look at Akita, his eyelids fluttering from the painkillers.

"Sure...you seem like a...nice person, and you already helped so...I don't see why not. Feel free to...do both. Just...tell me though, is my...accordion safe?"
Darkandus

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 7:18 pm

Yah! Was the on~ly thing that didn't get all crisped up!

*Looks out at nurses glaring in hall, and makes a face*

Nyaa~aaa, Akita's gonna help Ryuu!
ewuvi

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 7:24 pm

Hey...Akita-san. How bad, I mean...how bad is the damage? I mean...I can't feel...parts of my body anymore...and I know other parts...are gone. I can't see...I think all the...heat did something...to my eyes, I'm sorry...to have to ask...you, but how...how bad do I look?
Darkandus

Unread postby ewuvi » June 11th, 2009, 7:30 pm

Rrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllll bad! But it's okay! We'll fix ya up! Konoha medics are the very bestest!
ewuvi

Unread postby Darkandus » June 11th, 2009, 7:48 pm

Ryuusuke smiles faintly before trying to speak, unable to draw up the energy for it anymore his eyelids start fluttering madly before his head softly slumps down on the pillow, unconcious.
Darkandus

Unread postby serbii » June 11th, 2009, 8:42 pm

['scuse me for butting in but guys, :animlol: :animlol: :animlol: nicely done]
"They all talk too...used to be Uchiha summons, but got sick of the bastards, mine now. Hmm, all's I need is some chakra, but I can't get to it, it hurts to touch my chakra, I can't seem to hold it anymore."
[We're finding that contract down in the below Konoha thread at the mom. Tempy Kitty is playing the kitties XD. For continuity (ha! in an RP?) You went and talked to the kitties yourself and they have the contract, we'll find one of those little scrolls that summons a representative to talk to :P]
serbii

Return to “%s” Mission Central