Hokage Tower

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Re: Hokage Tower

Unread postby spudman » October 26th, 2010, 5:28 pm

"Is it really that hard to use the door?" Hanabi mutters.

"Enter."

oog: figured I'd take over Hanabi in this case.
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » October 26th, 2010, 5:51 pm

Aoko slides in, bowing to the Hokage. "I am sorry, Hokage-sama, but I was worried that I might have been caught by the spy entering through the front, and thus cause more damage in such a situation."
MEKristian

AOL: MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » October 26th, 2010, 6:11 pm

Spy? Ah...of course. Hanabi thought, knowing that there was nobody outside the door of her office right now and recalling the mission she assigned a couple hours ago.

"I take it you've had a visitor recently?"
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » October 26th, 2010, 6:15 pm

"Some person appear at my apartment earlier this morning. I took standard procedure and prepared to ambush and question them should they have entered the premise. However, they merely left a note for me, saying something about a mission; however, I knew it was a ploy by an enemy spy, as I receive my orders directly from yourself. As such, I destroyed it do to the possibility of it containing unseen traps, and decided to warn you of the intruder."
MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » October 26th, 2010, 6:27 pm

The left side of Hanabi's lip twitches but she checks herself and keeps a steady face.

"Was this suspected spy a man; about 6'1'' with short black hair, possibly wearing a polo shirt or other civilian garb?"
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » October 26th, 2010, 6:29 pm

"From my position, I could not see his face, Hokage-sama."
MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » October 26th, 2010, 6:41 pm

"I see, well the fact is you do have a new mission and the man I described is the jounin in charge. Aoko, there are ways to check things, including documents, for traps. Even if he was a spy it would be good to know what he wrote, correct?"
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » October 26th, 2010, 6:49 pm

"I did read what he wrote, Hokage-sama... But as nobody besides yourself has handed down orders, I could not believe they were genuine. And if this man had done so with other ninja who would not be able to see them as false orders, then we would have many Ninja running around trying to preform missions not sanctioned by the village. Hence why I came to warn Hokage-sama..."
MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » October 26th, 2010, 7:05 pm

"Your participation in the mission I left for him to decide, but he should have a copy of the official mission statement for you. What did the note say?"

oog: Nishi did give his actual name in the note.
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » October 26th, 2010, 7:14 pm

"The contents were, a name -assumed, I guessed- some frivolous details regarding the supposed mission, and a request to meet at some place I am unaware of."
MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » October 26th, 2010, 7:59 pm

"If he gave you his real name it's Nishiyori Fukakouryoku, and the mission is to train a genin team for the upcoming chunin exams. Does that match so far, Aoko?"

oog: the cafe name...ummm, Hikari's, I guess. Seven A.M.
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » October 26th, 2010, 8:02 pm

Aoko looks dejectedly at the ground. "Yes, Hokage-sama..."
MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » October 26th, 2010, 8:44 pm

Hanabi maintains that detached Hyuuga tone. "I suggest meeting him as indicated. If you do not know the location, look it up. Remember you won't always receive your missions from myself or a battalion captain like before. You may receive it when you visit the Missions Office or a ninja may deliver it to you. Next time, answer the door if someone knocks and if it is about a mission ask for the official mission statement or confirmation phrase. Learn from this experience, Aoko."
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » October 26th, 2010, 9:15 pm

"... Yes, Hokage-sama..."
MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » October 26th, 2010, 9:42 pm

Hanabi nods. "Alright then, you're dismissed."
spudman

Unread postby spudman » November 19th, 2011, 4:51 pm

At least one week after the pursuit of the Judgement is ordered?

The team involved in eliminating the Judgement is standing in the Hokage's office, and the Hokage is of course sitting at her desk. Tsukiko and the others have already delivered their after action reports the other day. This was merely the debriefing.

oog: left it open for Shiki to be there or not. I think he ought to be but it'd have to be a short debriefing.
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » November 19th, 2011, 6:21 pm

"I see, so the Judgment was killed." Hanabi says flatly, looking over the assembled ninja. "Good work, everyone; if there are further missions that require your presence, I shall inform you. Until then, you have all earned a well deserved break."
MEKristian

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » November 19th, 2011, 6:25 pm

Itsuki is absently digging in one ear with his pinkie as they're dismissed, muttering about "slime in places I didn't even know I had."
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Return to “%s” Mission Central