Hokage Tower

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Re: Hokage Tower

Unread postby spudman » October 12th, 2010, 9:08 pm

"Tsukiko here has told me the prophecies are accurate, if vague sometimes. That's enough for me." he replies, Tsukiko looks a little embarassed at that statement.

"Given what's happened this week I'd say there's a good chance "The Judgement" is already loose or she's about to be. My take? Inform the barrier team and the prison, the Hunters should still be on standby too. As for what she might do...you know as much about her as I do, Hokage-sama, something like what that vision described sounds a lot like her."

oog: might be due for obligatory exposition on "The Judgement"
Last edited by spudman on October 12th, 2010, 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » October 12th, 2010, 9:11 pm

Hanabi sighs heavily. "Then we have no choice... Nishiyori, if you can, please take Akane home. It'll be better if there's only of the two of us in the room when he gets here..."
MEKristian

AOL: MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » October 12th, 2010, 9:21 pm

"Of course, Hokage-sama. If you need me for anything else I'll be ready." he kneels down and signals for Akane to hop on. Once she does he'll move to get her home with due haste.

As they leave Tsukiko looks to Hanabi. "Once he gets here?"

oog: did you mean "she" gets here?
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » October 12th, 2010, 9:24 pm

Hanabi reaches down to the intercom, flicking it on.

"Please have one of our ANBU find Ando and tell him that she has escaped... Preferably somebody who can run away quickly. And prepare some of My Sister-in-Law's headache medicine, a new desk, and something with a high alcohol content." She sighs.

"And now we wait for the oncoming storm..."
MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » October 12th, 2010, 9:38 pm

:scared: Tsukiko sweatdrops nervously.

Oh my...this isn't good...I must be here to keep things from getting too bad. Tsukiko audibly sighs, resigned to her fate.
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » October 12th, 2010, 9:54 pm

"Eight days ago, several of those blasted cats destroyed an generator being used to power a maximum security prison. And from there, it seems like the whole universe just decided to screw us over. A Seal used for an S-class High-Priority inmate. Thus slipped them out of the coma it had induced for the past two or three years." Hanabi sighs heavily, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"But that would have been the worst. Oh no; the breakdown of the generator caused the regular prisoners to break out and start a riot. And a single member of the staff was down there at the time; they were easily tricked into the containment room, sucked dry of chakra, and the prisoner escaped into the night while we were all preoccupied." She steeples her hands in front of her face.

"And can you guess WHO this was, Tsukiko...?"
MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » October 12th, 2010, 9:59 pm

"The Judgement, Hokage-sama..." Tsukiko says, unsure if Hanabi actually wanted her to answer.
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » October 12th, 2010, 10:09 pm

"Correct, The woman known in the Wastelands as "The Judgment". I don't have all the details, but Ando does; he's the one who brought her in, after all."

And suddenly the door seems to explode off it's hinges, Shiki standing there doing his best impression of a Jinchuriki who's teammate had just been insulted.

"She escaped." He says with palpable venom.

"Huh, I forgot about the door..." Hanabi says dismissively.

"She. Escaped." Shiki repeats, as if the words even leaving his mouth are rage inducing.

"Yes, she did, several days ago. Unfortunately we only learned about it today. I'm sorry..."

"DAMN IT!" Shiki bellows, "Don't you get how seriously BAD this is? One of the goddamn ARCANA is now free to rampage across the Elemental Countries! And not just any of them, but the one that's COMPLETE OUT OF HER MIND!"
MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » October 12th, 2010, 10:23 pm

"S-Shiki-san, losing our tempers is not going to help solve the problem." Tsukiko stands in front of him, hesitant at first but quick to steel herself.
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » October 12th, 2010, 10:53 pm

"Every minute, we add another body to the count. If she doesn't just swallow it whole, and if it'll even take that long." Shiki says darkly.

"Which is why I'm going to assign a team to protect you."

"A Bunch of kids looking for glory? Or maybe some suicide watch kids? Either way, you'll be down an entire team and you know it."

"And let you run off and solve everything by yourself, Ando? If you even can?"

"..." And Shiki smashes Hanabi's desk with a single strike. "Don't patronize me." And he turns on his heel and storms out.
MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » October 12th, 2010, 11:06 pm

"Hanabi-sama?" Tsukiko inquires and glances out the door (or where it was), waiting for orders one way or another.
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » October 12th, 2010, 11:10 pm

"Tsukiko," Hanabi says in a serious tone, "I'm going to be putting you in charge of rounding up a team to go with him. Make it quick though; we can't be completely sure how long he'll wait around for us."
MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » October 12th, 2010, 11:30 pm

Tsukiko looks thoughful, "...I'd start with Nishiyori, especially since I know where he is, but Shiki-san wouldn't work well with him right now, would he?". Her aunt would know better regardless, but Tsukiko's serious demeanor proves that wanting to include Nishiyori is about the job, not feelings.
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » October 12th, 2010, 11:39 pm

"No, it really wouldn't. Besides, you'll need people who can hit hard or move fast. Even better if it's both. I'd supply you with a list, but we have too many shinobi currently out on the field. So you're on your own for this one."
MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » October 12th, 2010, 11:52 pm

Tsukiko twitches, perhaps in disagreement with a bit of what Hanabi said, but she nods and heads out.

oog: disagreement in that Tsukiko can tell people from personal experience that Nishiyori can hit hard and be fast.
spudman

Unread postby Flux_Blade » October 18th, 2010, 4:36 pm

Hanabi sighs as she looks over the scroll as she mutters quietly,
"I just thought the tests finished a month ago." Looking over a list of names and back out at the Hokage Monument, a small smile appears on her face. Then more loudly, she demands (in a note) of her assistant, "Have Otter report immediately."

Once he responds, she keep her expression neutral. "Tell me, Yamato, when was the last time you worked with a genin team?"
Still proud owner of no avatar.

Digimon Quest, it's back. Clicky.
Flux_Blade

Unread postby spudman » October 18th, 2010, 4:47 pm

"...Eight years ago, when my students made chunin. Hokage-sama, what's this about?" when he was summoned to the Hokage's office, Nishiyori thought it had something to do with the escaped S-ranked prisoner. Being asked about genin teams was not something he was expecting, and he was already not liking where this was probably heading.

oog: Yamato was his name for the Jashin Hunt mission. His actual name is fine for this, though.
spudman

Unread postby Flux_Blade » October 18th, 2010, 5:13 pm

oog: The funny part was I had copied his name to paste then got distracted.

"Yes, yes, I remember now, they made a good showing at the chunin exams, correct?" Once she receives the affirmative, she continues on with a smile,

"It would do well not to waste such training potential when Konoha has a few genin in need of some training for the upcoming exams. Do you know of the genins of the former team 4 before the two Nara's were removed for intelligence or the genin Hai, the orphan?" She pauses as she continues, "Those three would make good candidates for chunin, but as of right now, none of them have a jounin level instructor." She lets escape a small smile.
Last edited by Flux_Blade on February 3rd, 2011, 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flux_Blade

Unread postby spudman » October 18th, 2010, 5:38 pm

"Hokage-sama," Nishiyori pauses. "You must have put a team together to go after The Judgement...the reason I'm not on that team is because of Ando's grudge against me, right? I ask you to reconsider and let me catch up to them. He's a big boy, he can deal with it." he says, trying to make his case.
spudman

Unread postby Flux_Blade » October 18th, 2010, 10:39 pm

Hanabi gives him a flat look before responding, "Ando being a big boy..." She pauses before continuing, "it is a good thing that jounin requirements do not include having a good sense of humor."

"While I appreciate that you wish to help, I have another mission for you. Those three genin need training for the chunin exam. Since the three of them are not part of a real team, I need someone I can trust leading there."

Flux_Blade

Unread postby spudman » October 18th, 2010, 11:09 pm

Nishiyori grunts in annoyance. "I still don't think this is what I should be doing right now...but you're the boss." he acquiesces.

I really wanted to be with you on this one...

Pushing sudden and pesky thoughts aside, Nishiyori shifts focus to his new assignment.

"Their files?"
spudman

Unread postby Flux_Blade » October 19th, 2010, 12:36 am

Hanabi hands over the files, "Also, you have access to Aoko Uchiha for help in training purposes, though make sure that they do not learn about you being ANBU. You may choose your own name for this mission. Hotaru also would be useful and should be easy for you to persuade. Lastly if you find anyone else not on a mission that you feel could be useful and non-scarring for them..."

Flux_Blade

Unread postby spudman » October 19th, 2010, 1:34 am

Nishiyori raises an eyebrow at the mention of Uchiha Aoko. "I'll keep that in mind." he responds to the last bit.

"If I used my real name they'd only find a standard file at most if they went looking, and definitely nothing related to ANBU. But they might suspect I'm ANBU just by association with Uchiha Aoko, that girl lives and breathes the organization. That dedication's good for her job, but...yeah." he scratches the back of his head, looking for a gentle way to put it.

"Anyway, they may suspect something regardless of what I do...but they won't be able to confirm anything." he looks over one of the files. "So, they were the ones on Tora duty this past week. Heh. Alright, I think I'll go introduce myself then." Nishiyori says. Unless Hanabi has anything else, Nishiyori will nod and take his leave.
spudman

Unread postby Flux_Blade » October 19th, 2010, 9:41 am

"Of course, they have worked with her before, so if that helps you any. Good luck." Hanabi watches him leave before turning back to paperwork, though her assistants can see that she is distractedd.

Flux_Blade

Unread postby MEKristian » October 25th, 2010, 4:46 pm

Two hours later, Aoko hangs outside the Hokage's office window, tapping lightly against the glass.
MEKristian

Return to “%s” Mission Central