Hokage Tower

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Hokage Tower

Unread postby serbii » July 8th, 2009, 11:25 pm

[Exactly as it says on the tin. Mission returns/request and Hokage stuff go here. Flux is our tentative Hokage. Tempy I think it was, offered to play the guards (still will?)]
serbii

Re: Hokage Tower

Unread postby MEKristian » July 8th, 2009, 11:58 pm

(How should we bring over the Konoha Underground group to here?)
MEKristian

AOL: MEKristian

Unread postby serbii » July 9th, 2009, 1:22 am

[*Shrug* Same as with the hospital thread?]
[Hospital one : -A group consisting of 4 genin, a chuunin, an unranked "jounin", several crow summons and an armoured cat the size of a tiger stagger with varying degrees of grace and muddiness into the hospital foyer. The receptionist looks up with a sigh as she takes in the group, at least no one's bleeding on the floor too much.-]

Tower one: :biggrin1
-A group consisting of 4 genin, a chuunin, an unranked "jounin", several crow summons and an armoured cat the size of a tiger walk with varying degrees of fatigue, nervousness and muddiness into the tower foyer. The receptionist looks up with a sigh as he takes in the group, his paperwork sense is tingling.-
*Hotaru makes her way to the desk but Ushio cuts in front of her*
Ushio to the receptionist: "Um, excuse me. We were hoping to see Hokage-sama as soon as possible. We have a potential... situation in the ruins. As well as the bosses of the Cat and Crow clans here to see her."

[That all right?]
serbii

Unread postby MEKristian » July 9th, 2009, 1:32 am

(fine by me)

And if you tell her I'm hear, I hope to god you survive the fall-out...
MEKristian

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » July 9th, 2009, 1:38 am

Chief snorts, and once again, there is a small flicker of flame as he does so. "What's the worst she could do?"
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby MEKristian » July 9th, 2009, 1:50 am

Oh right, you wouldn't have been around for that...
The first time I met your current Hokage, we lasted maybe five minutes before it degraded into her trying to kill me, and me defending against it while wishing she'd let up so I could try to kill her... eventually we trashed most of the tower, and the Rokudaime had to stop us and hammered out an agreement between myself and the Leaf... we now have a respect for each other, but it's the unwritten rule that if we gather in the same room, it's hit the fan.
MEKristian

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » July 9th, 2009, 1:54 am

He snorts once more, sparks cascading from his nostrils. "Then I guess I'll have to act as a buffer between the two of you then. And if she attacks me..." He grins evilly. "Well there's a reason that I'm the Chief, and size has nothing to do with it."
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby serbii » July 9th, 2009, 2:54 am

Hotaru: and you think I'm bad.
Ushio: Oh God.... Um could we please stop contemplating fighting the Hokage?
serbii

Unread postby Thozmp » July 9th, 2009, 3:48 am

Kiren, more or less, wanders into the Mission request office. He seems to be steeling his resolve, though his muttering seems to indicate otherwise, "You came here for a reason, and if things get dicey, I can always run away. Quickly... Hmm... maybe I should summon one of the skunks just to be ready..."
Thozmp

Unread postby MEKristian » July 9th, 2009, 11:28 am

I wasn't, the bloodthirsty kitty was.
MEKristian

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » July 9th, 2009, 8:22 pm

Chief's head jerks around sharply at the word "skunks" to glower at Kiren. "Don't even think about it." He turns back to the group he came in with. "And I'm not bloodthirsty, I'm just hard to amuse and fighting a Hokage sounds like it might be entertaining."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Random_fan » July 9th, 2009, 9:29 pm

"Entertaining for you maybe, potentially deadly for the genin who would be caught up in the fight, oh and Hotaru too."
Random_fan

Unread postby Thozmp » July 9th, 2009, 9:42 pm

At Chief's growled comment, Kiren stiffens, then begins to tremble while muttering, "mustn't run away mustn't run away mustn't run away mustn't run away" for some reason he felt he should be sitting in a giant purple robot....

He also felt he should actually know what a robot was, but for the life of him couldn't figure out what a robot was.
Thozmp

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » July 9th, 2009, 10:05 pm

Chief chuckles a bit. "Call it evasion training then." He turns to look over at Kiren again, "Oh grow a backbone you simpering excuse for a simian!"
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Thozmp » July 9th, 2009, 10:21 pm

That unfortunatly seems to be Kiren's limit. There's a reason he's known as The Coward, and while his belly might not be yellow, his eyes make up for it. So with a startled scream, Kiren blinks out of the office, and his continued screams of "RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!" can be heard getting fainter as he makes his way to the village wall in record time.

Occasionally you can hear him scream something about bunnies with razor sharp fangs, but no one cares.
Thozmp

Unread postby Flux_Blade » July 10th, 2009, 12:51 am

Ichigo stays quiet while watching the other boy walk in and then promptly run out. (since I don't know who is playing the assistant, I'll take over for now)

The receptionist finally looks up from a small stack of papers, it looks like they are an extra addition, probably increased by quite a few known people, at least in the Hokage Tower. He looks up, notices the summon as his eyes widen before asking, "Oh, may I ask who you are and who has summoned you?" Looking around the group, the assistant notices Shiki, "I believe you are no longer needed unless you have a report to hand in, thank you."
Still proud owner of no avatar.

Digimon Quest, it's back. Clicky.
Flux_Blade

Unread postby MEKristian » July 10th, 2009, 12:59 am

Sorry, but I'm gonna wait outside for the kids to finish... if you're got a problem with that, we can take it outside...
MEKristian

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » July 10th, 2009, 12:59 am

Chief lets out a low snarl as he brings his head down, so he's now nose-to-nose with the receptionist. Small embers fall from his mouth as his lips curl back to bare fangs, scorching the papers on the desk. "You may address me as Chief, I am the Lord of the Cat summons, and that individual that you were just so rude to is a friend of mine. My summoners are Matsuda Ichigo and Kotone Ushio. And at this moment you are exactly ten seconds away from getting severely mauled if you don't apologize for your tone."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Flux_Blade » July 10th, 2009, 1:12 am

The receptionist gulps before responding, "Very well, Chief, Shiki-san, I apologize. Excuse me while I check if Hanabi-sama is available at the moment." With that, he stands up, bows and walks quickly out to check. A few seconds later he returns, "The Hokage will see you now, but Chief-sama, would you wish to speak with the Hokage now or wait for them to give their report?"
Still proud owner of no avatar.

Digimon Quest, it's back. Clicky.
Flux_Blade

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » July 10th, 2009, 1:16 am

"Seeing as how I am part of the report, I will accompany them." He turns to look at Shiki. "You commin' or what kid?"
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby MEKristian » July 10th, 2009, 2:02 am

You're stupid, and seems to think I'm suicidal... no thanks, I'ma waiting outside *walks outside and waits at the entrance*
MEKristian

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » July 10th, 2009, 2:52 am

"Kid, you're lucky I like you, becasue most people with the guts to call me stupid have found themselves admiring them in the open air."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby serbii » July 10th, 2009, 4:55 am

Chief lets out a low snarl as he brings his head down, so he's now nose-to-nose with the receptionist. Small embers fall from his mouth as his lips curl back to bare fangs, scorching the papers on the desk. "You may address me as Chief, I am the Lord of the Cat summons, and that individual that you were just so rude to is a friend of mine. My summoners are Matsuda Ichigo and Kotone Ushio. And at this moment you are exactly ten seconds away from getting severely mauled if you don't apologize for your tone."
U: :biggrin1 *is thoroughly convinced she has the best summon ever*

*Hotaru heads up the stairs towards Hanabi's office, Ushio follows. They reach the door. Hotaru knocks and enters*
serbii

Unread postby Random_fan » July 10th, 2009, 9:50 am

*Kenta follows behind Ushio and Hotaru while smiling at the actions of the chief.*
Random_fan

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » July 10th, 2009, 1:28 pm

Chief gives a final snort, then turns and stalks in behind his summoners.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Return to “%s” Mission Central