Team Fail Mission: The "liberation" of Sodegaura

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Re: Team Fail Mission: The "liberation" of Sodegaura

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » January 2nd, 2010, 3:14 pm

Itsuki twitches, but catches the shirt. "Uh, thanks, I guess."
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby ewuvi » January 2nd, 2010, 3:18 pm

"Don't worry, dad said that we're not going to talk about this, and if there's one thing my aunt did right, it was the name she gave me. I'm curious as to why you want to kill Itakura, but I don't think you're gonna tell me. So I'll be off then? Unless you want something from me."
ewuvi

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » January 2nd, 2010, 3:25 pm

Itsuki arches one brow. "Why? The fact that he's a cowardly slaver and tyrant aside, someone paid for us to try and off the sonnuva-bitch. Usual deal in the ninja biz."
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby ewuvi » January 2nd, 2010, 3:40 pm

She hides a sad smile behind a hand and shakes her head.

"You've no idea? Ah well, it was too much to hope," she sighs.
ewuvi

Unread postby AntiNaba » January 2nd, 2010, 7:51 pm

"Little lady, trying to condescend me is a career option with a limited future and no pension plan." Kojira grunted, looking at his obviously discomforted teammate, "But I'll let it slide in order to sooner hear the embarrassing story of how Itsuki here lost his shirt in the company of a girl."

His grin was far too toothy to be considered mischievious, but Kojira felt he was making an effort.
AntiNaba

Unread postby ewuvi » January 2nd, 2010, 8:38 pm

The girl twitches an eyebrow, but then decides it's best not to try and be stubborn around someone like Kojira.

"I've no idea, but it's really all she was wearing when we picked her up on the trail. Father turned many different colors, and I'm not sure I can name them all."
ewuvi

Unread postby AntiNaba » January 2nd, 2010, 8:54 pm

"Try leaving her some pants next time. Word to the wise." Kojira patted Itsuki on the shoulder.
AntiNaba

Unread postby ewuvi » January 3rd, 2010, 1:03 am

"Well, I'm going to head back to Sodegaura, before Father decides to give me a lecture about efficiency in fulfilling orders. I have the feeling we'll meet again, so farewell for now."

She leaps out of the tree and doesn't even seem to stop as she flings herself down the road in a blur of white and black.

[So, Tempy, Anti, hurry back to Konoha and deal with your mess XD. Next mission on the Sodegaura plot-line will have more fighting. Probably. Provided it doesn't get mucked up like this one did.)
ewuvi

Unread postby AntiNaba » January 3rd, 2010, 5:30 am

"You're still stuck on entertaining my sister, y'know." Kojira sighed as they headed back. "I just hope you're insured."

(And that is it.)
AntiNaba

Unread postby serbii » January 3rd, 2010, 5:50 am

[Poor Hanabi, poor Flux writing her, poor people who are going to feel the ripples from this. They'll never let Naruto name another team. We win (?) in page count. gg all, or whatever you say in the end of this]
serbii

Unread postby spudman » January 3rd, 2010, 6:33 am

oog: The assigning officer is indicated as Uzumaki Sayuri on the first page. I don't think that person is to blame at all. Even with the two extra Hanabi sent, the mission turned out a failure. Yeh, akita and kojira did not get along, but that wasn't why the mission failed. The only reason they failed was because the girl they saved gave them the slip.
spudman

Unread postby serbii » January 3rd, 2010, 6:45 am

oog: The assigning officer is indicated as Uzumaki Sayuri on the first page. I don't think that person is to blame at all. Even with the two extra Hanabi sent, the mission turned out a failure. Yeh, akita and kojira did not get along, but that wasn't why the mission failed. The only reason they failed was because the girl they saved gave them the slip.
[Sayuri is my little joke, Hotaru's eternal rival [Kyou] is dating her son, Hotaru getting this mission was part of Kyou's eternal plan to drive her mad. There's a lot of canon in my head which is yet to be written down :roll:, the mission numbers aren't random either, there's a system... I can't remember 100% what I made it but there was a system. The mission failed because the team was a little, uh, scatterbrained when it came to it and they have all the subtly and finesse of a sledge hammer. Seriously, we had a plan, a saner, calmer team could have passed. Being less homicidal around Yuki would have helped too. :biggrin1. I like it this way though.]
serbii

Unread postby spudman » January 3rd, 2010, 6:51 am

oog: Ah, I was confused for a bit. Some misinterpretation on my part with the 'not letting Naruto name another team'. I read that and thought 'assignment', which of course contradicted the assigning officer mentioned (Sayuri), hence my confusion. Still, not really Sayuri's fault. Though I realize now you wern't blaming the assigning officer, but saying that Naruto gave the team a bad name. "Team Fail" is bad juju...
spudman

Unread postby Random_fan » January 3rd, 2010, 8:16 am

(I just want to congratulate the people who made this mission absolutely hilarious. It gave much joy to me, especially the fact that after over thirty pages of build up the mission just ended, well done all of you.)
Random_fan

Unread postby ewuvi » January 3rd, 2010, 2:31 pm

[The sad thing being, of course, that if Kojira and Itsuki had been kinder to Yuki, they could have convinced her to help them. She would have gotten her clan and most of the maids to revolt against Itakura. XD

But, in all reality, the mission was given away when Itsuki said too much at the poker table.]
ewuvi

Unread postby AntiNaba » January 3rd, 2010, 4:18 pm

(Shall we list moments of funny?)
AntiNaba

Unread postby ewuvi » January 3rd, 2010, 4:34 pm

[I think this entire thread is a list of funny. So head on over to the Hokage Tower thread and report!]
ewuvi

Unread postby serbii » January 5th, 2010, 12:31 am

Some of my personal favourites. I knew there were more but I only skimmed through
A good Vindaloo, no matter however hot, should not contain saltpetre.
-------------
Awwww... has she already taken a shine to me? Did the widdle Chunin get scared and now needs a hug from a big, handsome Jonin leOHBYEVERYSPIRITIPOSSESS!!!

*TWHUMP*

"Mummy..."
Whenever Akita and Kojira talk.
"Guuuuh, someday my Epic Fail talents will be an advantage, I swear to you"
----------
"the team name is somewhat foreboding."
----------
"It's too bad, she's such a nice lady. Good looking too. And she'd give better discounts when she couldn't walk in a strai-

Wait. That really was you?"
Dark losing his moneys
WHO TOOK MY ACE OF SPADES! MAY A THOUSAND DEATHS BEFALL YOU!

*Goes to buy new pack of cards*
------------
YOU SPENT 450000 OF MY HARD EARNED RYO ON WHAT!

*Several moments pass*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

*The enraged curse cuts off suddenly*
------------
Yoshi is sitting in an open air bar. Weeping. With several dozen bottles of booze of varying qualities surrounding him. Nekohaiiro and Nekosoen are sitting two tables away looking pretty damn ashamed. Everyone else in the bar is giving them disgusted looks.
------------
"I sin...sirly hope tat hyuu... chan chom up whit shomtin to phay mhe bhak whit. Then thoushand tons of chat nhip...What teh hell ahm I mehnt ta dho whit then thoushand tons of chat nhip!"

He starts weeping.

"Mhy Monies..."
ItsukixYuki XD

Man this mission was fun, it dragged a bit in places, it ended after 36 pages with failure and without even reaching the town. But still, awesome.
serbii

Return to “%s” Mission Central