Ruins of Victorious Souls

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby Thozmp » September 30th, 2009, 8:55 pm

Hanabi stares at Kiren as she responds, "That should be sufficient payment for the mission, there will be a team ready to meet you in the morning."

(If Kiren leaves she turns to one of the ANBU) "Find, Sugiura Ayumu and bring him here immediately." The ANBU leaves as she places a scroll that she channels chakra into that vanishes with a poof.


As Kiren leaves, he replies to the Hokage over his shoulder, "I'll be by the southern gate when whoever's chosen is ready."

--

Kiren waits patiently near said gate, pondering over the meaning of his destination, as well as looking through some of the card packs he'd purchased from a local game shop; as reliable as his current decks are, it's always a good idea to update whenever possible, after all, the creators just coming up with cool new stuff.
User avatar
Thozmp
 
Posts: 438
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby MrRigger2 » October 6th, 2009, 4:20 pm

"You're Kiren, the client? We'll be escorting you, though not everyone is here yet. Hokage-sama mentioned we would have a medic along. I believe he was caught up at the hospital and will be along shortly." Ayumu nods at Kiren and summons up a chair to wait in.
In engineering, the work is only done when there is nothing left to add. In writing, the work is only done when there is nothing left to take away.

Check out Between Magic and Mount Justice
User avatar
MrRigger2
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby Greybane » October 6th, 2009, 6:44 pm

Out of Game Stuff:

This is the day after Thozmp went to the Hokage tower, correct?

We are skipping someone getting me from the hospital? (I had a funny scene planned for it...Awww...)

How long are we expected to be gone?

Can I have obtained a copy of the mission details?
Odd that. It actually worked.
User avatar
Greybane
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby serbii » October 6th, 2009, 10:09 pm

*Ushio bobs with a "Nice to meet you", and sits on a low fence*
[we can come get you if you want, just say we're picking you up on the way through]
User avatar
serbii
 
Posts: 4584
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby Thozmp » October 6th, 2009, 11:43 pm

OoC: Not sure about timeline, might be same day, might not. I'm not part of getting anyone, they come to me (Client perks). No idea of the time frame, and mission details are go to ruins, watch Kiren copy writings, and leave, beyond that is outside of Kiren's knowledge.

IC:

Kiren looks up at Ayumu, "Right right, I'm Kiren." Kiren then nods as Ushio takes a seat. After a moment, Kiren looks at both ninja and asks, "Either of you play?" as he indicates the cards in his hands.
User avatar
Thozmp
 
Posts: 438
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby Random_fan » October 7th, 2009, 3:05 am

"nice to meet you Kiren I'm Kenta, I don't play cards, not my thing.
Random_fan
 
Posts: 1351
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby serbii » October 7th, 2009, 7:24 am

"Trading cards? Na uh, do you have the regular kind?"
User avatar
serbii
 
Posts: 4584
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby Thozmp » October 7th, 2009, 2:52 pm

Kiren becomes a flurry of movement as he preforms his usual search method while stowing away his trading cards and pulls out a couple of decks of playing cards. Looking to Ayumu, "We're waiting for... two more, right? The medic and another genin?"

Setting aside all put one deck, Kiren begins to shuffle the cards, "You know how to play gin?"
User avatar
Thozmp
 
Posts: 438
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby Random_fan » October 8th, 2009, 7:11 pm

Kenta looks around.

"Actually Ichigo should be here, he was following us." He turns to Ushio and the jounin. "Did you two see where he got to, probably saw his mum again."

(Greybane, it'd probably be quicker if you just came to here, will say it's the next day and you've been able to look over the mission details.)
Random_fan
 
Posts: 1351
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby Flux_Blade » October 9th, 2009, 2:06 am

Ichigo runs up nearly out of breath, "Sorry about that, just decided that to get a little revenge on parents that forget their children are growing up. So, you are our client, huh? I'm Matsuda Ichigo."
Still proud owner of no avatar.

Digimon Quest, it's back. Clicky.
Flux_Blade
 
Posts: 673
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby serbii » October 9th, 2009, 3:26 am

Thozmp wrote:Kiren becomes a flurry of movement as he preforms his usual search method while stowing away his trading cards and pulls out a couple of decks of playing cards. Looking to Ayumu, "We're waiting for... two more, right? The medic and another genin?"

Setting aside all put one deck, Kiren begins to shuffle the cards, "You know how to play gin?"
"No, but I'd like to learn"

User avatar
serbii
 
Posts: 4584
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby Thozmp » October 9th, 2009, 4:47 am

Kiren dealt 7 cards to Ushio and 8 to himself, placing the rest of the deck face down between them. "Guess we can play while we wait for the last guy to show up." Picking up his hand he begins to arrange them, "First, the goal is to get a 4 of a kind and a 3 of a kind or a straight run of 7 cards (2-8, 5-J). Second, only 7 cards in your hand, you draw and discard, or pick up the top discarded card and then discard. Take turns and keep going until someone wins, got it?" Kiren places down a card from his hand to start the game.

[Not gonna actually go through the whole game, but there are the basic rules]
User avatar
Thozmp
 
Posts: 438
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby serbii » October 9th, 2009, 9:56 pm

[Eh we can just say we're playing, is everyone here? We can head off]
"Sounds kind of like Piggy" *picks up a card*
User avatar
serbii
 
Posts: 4584
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby Random_fan » October 11th, 2009, 1:03 am

[We're just waiting for Greybane to post and then we can start.]
Random_fan
 
Posts: 1351
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby Greybane » October 11th, 2009, 11:21 pm

Kazuki walks to the gate searching for someone who matches the description of Kiren. Seeing a man that fits the information he was provided with playing some card game with Ushio-san. Upon moving over to them he nods once down towards her and greets hers with a stiff "Ushio-san." Before she can reply at all Kazuki turns toward the man he suspects of being Kiren

"Are you Kiren-san, employer for a C-rank escort mission to some ruins?"
Odd that. It actually worked.
User avatar
Greybane
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby serbii » October 12th, 2009, 2:55 am

Greybane wrote:Kazuki walks to the gate searching for someone who matches the description of Kiren. Seeing a man that fits the information he was provided with playing some card game with Ushio-san. Upon moving over to them he nods once down towards her and greets hers with a stiff "Ushio-san." Before she can reply at all Kazuki turns toward the man he suspects of being Kiren

"Are you Kiren-san, employer for a C-rank escort mission to some ruins?"
*gives a little sigh and looks less that happy Kazuki is here*
User avatar
serbii
 
Posts: 4584
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby Thozmp » October 12th, 2009, 3:55 pm

Kiren blinks at the interaction between the two nin, but dismisses it as he snatches up the cards and puts them away. "Right! As I said to... er... someone at least I'm pretty sure I said it to someone I'm not expecting any problems with bandits and whatnot, but better safe then sorry, yeah yeah? Main help should probably be in the ruins themselves."

Standing up dramatically and pointing towards the open gate, Kiren yells, "For Pachinko!" Kiren then freezes as he realizes what he said, "Er... that's not right, let me try again." Taking the same pose, Kiren yells again, "For the-advancement-of-knowledge-for-a-rather-obscure-group-of-people-because-no-one-else-really-gives-a-rat's-behind-about-the-information-I'm-about-to-collect!" Nodding to himself as he walks out of the village, "Much better."
User avatar
Thozmp
 
Posts: 438
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby Random_fan » October 12th, 2009, 5:02 pm

"I agree that does sound better, so how long should it take to get to the ruins?"
Random_fan
 
Posts: 1351
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby Thozmp » October 12th, 2009, 5:14 pm

"Well..." Kiren pulled out a map, "since we're headed to the southern part of the Land of Fire, more or less a stone's throw from the border, relatively speaking, I figure 2-3 days. 5 on the outside if conditions turn bad."
User avatar
Thozmp
 
Posts: 438
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby serbii » October 12th, 2009, 9:23 pm

Thozmp wrote:Kiren blinks at the interaction between the two nin, but dismisses it as he snatches up the cards and puts them away. "Right! As I said to... er... someone at least I'm pretty sure I said it to someone I'm not expecting any problems with bandits and whatnot, but better safe then sorry, yeah yeah? Main help should probably be in the ruins themselves."

Standing up dramatically and pointing towards the open gate, Kiren yells, "For Pachinko!" Kiren then freezes as he realizes what he said, "Er... that's not right, let me try again." Taking the same pose, Kiren yells again, "For the-advancement-of-knowledge-for-a-rather-obscure-group-of-people-because-no-one-else-really-gives-a-rat's-behind-about-the-information-I'm-about-to-collect!" Nodding to himself as he walks out of the village, "Much better."
*Blink, shrug, follows*
User avatar
serbii
 
Posts: 4584
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby Greybane » October 12th, 2009, 9:37 pm

Takes out a scroll to read while walking and follows.
Odd that. It actually worked.
User avatar
Greybane
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby Random_fan » October 13th, 2009, 12:04 am

"2-3 days, that's not too bad."

*Kenta begins looking distant almost as though he's in his own world.*
Random_fan
 
Posts: 1351
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby MrRigger2 » October 13th, 2009, 12:07 am

I push myself up and quick seal my chair. I sidle up to Kiren. "So, is there anything else you can tell us about what to expect? Like what kind of ruins are we heading towards? Did it use to be a temple, or something along the lines of a fortress or town? Other than being near the border, are there any other landmarks nearby?"
In engineering, the work is only done when there is nothing left to add. In writing, the work is only done when there is nothing left to take away.

Check out Between Magic and Mount Justice
User avatar
MrRigger2
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby Flux_Blade » October 13th, 2009, 12:44 am

"Hey, Ushio-san, any particular reason for the glum face?" Ichigo asks quietly next to his teammate.
Still proud owner of no avatar.

Digimon Quest, it's back. Clicky.
Flux_Blade
 
Posts: 673
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Re: Ruins of Victorious Souls

Unread postby Thozmp » October 13th, 2009, 4:32 am

MrRigger2 wrote:I push myself up and quick seal my chair. I sidle up to Kiren. "So, is there anything else you can tell us about what to expect? Like what kind of ruins are we heading towards? Did it use to be a temple, or something along the lines of a fortress or town? Other than being near the border, are there any other landmarks nearby?"
Kiren thinks for a moment, "Well... unlike most ruins, this one seems to have simply appeared, not sure how. From what I've read, it's kinda like a walk through monument, monument for what I'm not sure, but supposedly secrets are held within the very walls themselves and of course those secrets tend to be guarded. As for land marks... there's supposedly some sort of river near there."
User avatar
Thozmp
 
Posts: 438
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 5:14 pm


Return to “%s” Mission Central

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users