The unwanted Mission: Tiger and Dragon

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Re: The unwanted Mission: Tiger and Dragon

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » March 11th, 2010, 12:09 am

Itsuki cut off the attack, which seemed to linger for a second before dispersing in a final growl of satisfied flame. Performing a seal-less shunshin, he lands mere feet away from the lightning-shrouded orb of water, coiled and ready to strike.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby spudman » March 11th, 2010, 1:32 am

Nishiyori grins at Wolverine.

"Always target the caster if you have the opportunity. Go after Kojira and drain him dry. And don't call me taichou." The last bit with some warning in his tone.

"Civilians are away so capture is preferable. But I don't want you getting yourselves killed, am I clear? You three will do fine. I'll move in to back up Itsuki-san and attack up close if I have to."

With that, Nishiyori shunshins to about ten feet left of Itsuki.

"Holding up alright?" he asks the young tokubetsu jounin conversationally.

---------------------

Tsukiko and Kumiko land on a rooftop two buildings away from Kojira, though at the moment they are out of direct line of sight behind the roof entrance to the building. She sets the Kuroda down for a moment and looks at the battle.

Fukakouryoku...

However, she turns her attention back to Kumiko.

"At this rate it looks like he'll be knocked out anyway. But just in case, how exactly do you want to approach? What would you need to do?"
Last edited by spudman on March 11th, 2010, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spudman

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » March 11th, 2010, 1:50 am

"I've tapped about two thirds of my reserves, even after topping them off with that soldier pill earlier. I just preformed some serious demolition on a portion of my home village. And I'm about to engage someone I thought was my friend in close-quarters-combat for colluding with a potential enemy to Konoha. I'm *^&%ing dandy. You?"
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby AntiNaba » March 11th, 2010, 4:46 am

The water immediately puffed into gas, not even a trail of vapor formed from the suddenly vanishing sphere. In the centre stood the wanderer-encased form of Kojira, holding up a wad of explosive notes. His eyes were two white shapes withing the swirling mass, his teeth looking sharper in contrast with the rest of his mouth as he bared them.

"YOU WILL ALL NOTICE-" He/it waved the bundle of notes, "-THAT I CURRENTLY HAVE IN MY HANDS A LARGE NUMBER OF EXPLOSIVES. YOU WILL ALL NOTE THAT THANKS TO THE ELECTROLYSING PROPERTIES OF YONDER WEAPON-" He pointed at the tonfa, still raised, "-THAT WE ARE ALL CURRENTLY IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT NOW CONTAINS A GREAT DEAL OF HYDROGEN AND OXYGEN. I SUGGEST YOU ALL MOVE AWAY OR SURRENDER, AND RELINQUISH MY SISTER TO ME. THAT IS-

The coat of wanderers began to grow, doubling Kojira's size, "-IF I DO NOT KILL YOU FOR LAYING HANDS UPON THE ONE TO WHOM I AM ETERNALLY ENSLAVED."
AntiNaba

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » March 11th, 2010, 10:06 pm

Itsuki promptly lost it. "YOU DUMB %$#*, SOUL-SWILLING, ^%$* KAMI-BLIGHTED &^%$#ING WASTE OF CHAKRA! WE DIDN'T LAY A HAND ON HER!!! SHE BLEW OUT HER DAMN AUGMENTS WHEN SHE DID SOME SORT OF BIOELECTRIC PULSE!!! AND INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY CHECKING TO SEE IF SHE'S ALRIGHT WITH YOUR OWN DAMNED EYES, YOU GO ON A RAMPAGE THAT THE KYUUBI WOULD HAVE BEEN PROUD OF!? I OUGHTA RIP YOUR &^%*ING WEDDING TACKLE OFF AND FEED IT TO YOU!!!"

A seal-less kawarimi enunciated his last words as he switched places with the tags, lashing out with kunai that dropped into either hand from his sleeves in a textbook Viper-style strike.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby spudman » March 12th, 2010, 1:30 am

The bundle of tags appears before him and Nishiyori does not take any chances. Producing a burst of wind chakra from his palm the bundle is instantly shredded.

I’ll chew him out later.

oog: I wanted to post more, but I noticed Anti is online and I should get this much posted at least. Besides this probably fits well with the instant of time that passes in Temp's post...
Last edited by spudman on March 12th, 2010, 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
spudman

Unread postby serbii » March 12th, 2010, 2:32 am

[
"-IF I DO NOT KILL YOU FOR LAYING HANDS UPON THE ONE TO WHOM I AM ETERNALLY ENSLAVED."
Was said in a squeaky helium voice :want_!: ]

Kyoko, the one who zapped the water, hops back and makes a couple of hand signs. The wind swirls and dispels much of the hydrogen.
serbii

Unread postby unknown10627 » March 20th, 2010, 1:43 am

Weasel lands lightly next to Nishiyori, senbon in hand as Wolverine and Polecat land behind Kojira. Kikai spill out from Wolverine and latch on to Kojira as Polecat begins to form the seals for chidori.

(Chidori is a just a less powerful Raikiri, as far as I understand it.)
unknown10627

Unread postby spudman » March 26th, 2010, 11:27 pm

Kojira makes his threats and demand, and Itsuki loses his temper. The scene gives Tsukiko pause. "He seems less out of control than before…” she seems to be thinking of other options. “…when the opportunity comes I’ll shunshin us just above him and toss you on his back, Kumiko-san. Be ready."

----------------

Taking advantage of the distraction Itsuki and the ANBU are providing, Nishiyori brings his hands together in a seal.

Let’s try this, then. Kazekiri (Wind Cutter)

A slicing wind the jounin and shoots toward the behemoth’s left leg at the middle of the shin. The wind is considerably smaller than one intended to disable boss-sized summons but it is no less potent or sharp.
spudman

Unread postby Phht » April 5th, 2010, 6:36 pm

[Um, any way I/we can help move this on to its conclusion? The Wastelands team can't "return" to Konoha until this is done, given that it's occurring the day after they leave and the Konoha results of which will need to be known.]
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Naruto RP: Higure Yuuhi (Sp Jonin, age 20, Konoha)
RP Atlas - Naruto RP wiki
Phht

Unread postby MEKristian » April 5th, 2010, 6:44 pm

(Well, the fact that Anti had to go and deal with his personal problems is mostly why this thing had really move along. Since he's the mastermind behind it. So I think we just have to wait for him to get back... or do some-kinda weirdo Elsewhere chapter thing... maybe some world-building...)
MEKristian

AOL: MEKristian

Unread postby Phht » April 5th, 2010, 6:57 pm

[Clearly I haven't been paying attention to threads I should be since I missed knowing that. ... I guess it's time for mid-arc Filler episodes!

Holy crap, we didn't even make it out of "season 1" before we hit fillers. :dance ]
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Naruto RP: Higure Yuuhi (Sp Jonin, age 20, Konoha)
RP Atlas - Naruto RP wiki
Phht

Unread postby serbii » April 6th, 2010, 1:57 am

[Drag the rugrats off somewhere and go about life as normal never mentioning what happened here?]
serbii

Return to “%s” Mission Central