AU: Return to Sodegaura

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Re: AU: Return to Sodegaura

Unread postby spudman » August 15th, 2010, 3:47 am

"Funny as it is, diplomacy just isn't for you." Katsumaru says to Tenchi before speaking to the newcomers.

"I did say I'd introduce myself. Nozomu Katsumaru, by the way, Miss..." he trails off.
spudman

Unread postby ewuvi » August 15th, 2010, 12:41 pm

"Suzu," the woman replies, she tucks the kunai back into a pouch. "I'm curious as to your route. You do know you're on a path to suicide?"
ewuvi

Unread postby spudman » August 15th, 2010, 7:21 pm

"Business comes with certain risks." Katsumaru shrugs. "But this is more than idle curiousity, right?"
spudman

Unread postby ewuvi » August 15th, 2010, 7:28 pm

Suzu doesn't stop smiling, "Should it be?"
ewuvi

Unread postby spudman » August 15th, 2010, 9:48 pm

"Only if you have an actual interest in the direction we're heading."

"Though I imagine people working for Itakura, like yourselves, would be interested in that." Katsumaru adds, baiting for a real reaction of any kind but still leaving room for himself to maneuver.
spudman

Unread postby ewuvi » August 15th, 2010, 9:59 pm

Suzu raises her eyebrow at the accusation, "I'm no famous missing-nin, and I lack beautiful white hair, so I think it's safe to say that I am not in the employ of Itakura," she replies dryly.
ewuvi

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » August 15th, 2010, 10:30 pm

Tenchi keeps his face blank as he goes through a mental bingo-book for any missing-nin kunoichi with white hair and a high public profile.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby spudman » August 15th, 2010, 10:53 pm

Missing-nin, white hair... Katsumaru mulls that bit of information over.

"Ah, I apologize, my mistake." Katsumaru says. "Though you seem to know quite a bit about Itakura and you seem convinced that if we're heading to Sodegaura, we're dead. Why exactly do you care? Maybe we should stop dancing around the issue. Is there anything you want to ask?"
spudman

Unread postby ewuvi » August 15th, 2010, 11:25 pm

"There's really not much out here except Sodegaura. One of their pretty little white-haired girls went missing recently as well..." she narrows her eyes. "But anyway. What manner of business could call you to deal with a person like Itakura? Either your leaving Sodegaura unharmed will directly profit him, or you won't be leaving at all, and you've a mere child with you." Suzu gestures.

Chie shifts uncomfortably at the attention.
ewuvi

Unread postby spudman » August 16th, 2010, 12:44 am

"I'm confident in my people's talents, regardless of the situation." he says.

"The less you know the better off you are. But our business won't benefit Itakura, a bit late for that." Katsumaru answers. "Now, do we have a problem?"
spudman

Unread postby ewuvi » August 16th, 2010, 1:40 pm

The blonde man twitches. "Suzu..."

Her face scrunches up distastefully, "Yeah, I know."

"You people," she indicates Katsumaru's group, "are free to go. Just don't go into Market, or I'll arrest you, are we clear?"

"Suzu," the blonde says again.

"Yeah, yeah," she grins. "So long, and remember, stay out of my town. If you find a lost looking white-haired girl, be nice if you want to come out of this alive," she warns before disappearing into the woods.

------------------
ewuvi

Unread postby spudman » August 16th, 2010, 4:55 pm

Katsumaru waits a bit and makes sure they have truly left, but still speaks in-character.

"Well, lucky us we happened on the right sort of cop."

'Graduates of the STC in Konoha are nothing if not humble and practical. This includes being willing to deal with less than legal organizations when needed. But there's always the chance of running into a real stickler for the rules at inconvenient times, the downside of discipline.'
spudman

Unread postby unknown10627 » August 16th, 2010, 9:26 pm

"And lucky we have some small modicum of diplomacy between us," Kyo smirks.

"Annoying," Haru sighs.

"I wonder why they left in such a hurry, though. Also, white haired women?" Shin asks.
unknown10627

Unread postby spudman » August 18th, 2010, 3:41 pm

"We won't go looking for her but we'll keep an eye out, now back to work." Katsumaru says, moving out again.
spudman

Return to “%s” Mission Central