AU: Return to Sodegaura

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Re: AU: Return to Sodegaura

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 27th, 2010, 12:49 am

Tenchi speaks up. "Hey Boss, I may be a crass, crude, abrasive sumbitch, but I draw the line at making fun of girls. That's just... juvenile."
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby spudman » June 27th, 2010, 12:59 am

"And I don't need to remind you not to baby her either, or she'll hurt you. Besides, only I'm allowed to treat all of ya like kids."
spudman

Unread postby Random_fan » June 27th, 2010, 1:16 am

hm, we still need a name for Rika.
Anyone have any names I could use, I have very little creaivity for names.
Random_fan

Unread postby ewuvi » June 27th, 2010, 5:25 pm

oog: Hisato, maybe?

Chie sticks her tongue out at Tenchi briefly as she stands up, ready to go.
ewuvi

Unread postby spudman » June 27th, 2010, 9:53 pm

"Break's over, let's go." Katsumaru says simply.
spudman

Unread postby Random_fan » June 29th, 2010, 12:01 am

(Hisato it is.)

Hisato puts a bookmark in his book and gets up while putting his book into his backpack.
Random_fan

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » June 29th, 2010, 1:19 am

Tenchi lurches away from the tree he was leaning on, and goes over to where he'd dropped his pack, hefting it back onto one shoulder.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Random_fan » June 30th, 2010, 10:55 pm

(So what happens now?)
Random_fan

Unread postby ewuvi » July 7th, 2010, 11:38 am

(Still mad about the deleted post causing me to double post...)

The team frolics off, heading steadily towards Sodegaura when a slight noise tips Katsumaru off to another hidden presence.
ewuvi

Unread postby spudman » July 11th, 2010, 5:49 am

oog: just to clarify, is nishi/katsumaru the only one that hears it? it's mostly a matter of how his orders will be worded, but still...
spudman

Unread postby ewuvi » July 11th, 2010, 2:36 pm

oog: yep. In fact, I intend to, in the future, tell people with special abilities such as sharingan or especial experience with certain things via pm for extra funsies.
ewuvi

Unread postby unknown10627 » July 12th, 2010, 3:54 pm

oog: Kisuke doesn't have his sharingan activated at the moment, so he wouldn't see anything special. I mean, just in case.
unknown10627

Unread postby spudman » July 18th, 2010, 2:06 am

This one is skilled, hiding their presence like that...they're likely watching right now.

'Being followed means being watched. Even so, with some careful maneuvering you can end up leading the pursuer into an ambush.'

Katsumaru stops and turns toward where he noticed the hidden presence.

"Care to introduce yourself?"

'Then again, throwing out the cat and mouse altogether allows you to start things the way you want.'
Last edited by spudman on August 13th, 2010, 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
spudman

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » July 18th, 2010, 1:50 pm

Tenchi is immediately on guard, slipping into a guard stance even as he begins to scan the rest of the clearing.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Random_fan » July 22nd, 2010, 5:40 am

Hisato stops were he is and begins scanning the woods for anything that shouldn't be there, while making sure his kunai puoch is open just in case.
Random_fan

Unread postby ewuvi » August 12th, 2010, 11:54 pm

In response, an oddly thrown kunai flies end-over-end to land in the ground at Katsumaru's feet.

Chie backs up a little bit, aware that she's the weakest on the team and that she needs to be in condition to heal any injured teammates.

oog: sorry this took so long, I got really, really distracted.
ewuvi

Unread postby spudman » August 13th, 2010, 12:01 am

Katsumaru takes in the appearance of the kunai. If there's anything unusual and/or dangerous about it.
spudman

Unread postby ewuvi » August 13th, 2010, 12:03 am

It's a perfectly average, nondescript kunai, with no tags attached.
ewuvi

Unread postby spudman » August 13th, 2010, 12:18 am

"A message?" Katusmaru remarks. "If you're trying to say you're a ninja, I figured that much already. Anyway, I'm simply inviting you for a polite chat. I'd introduce myself but I need to see you first."
spudman

Unread postby ewuvi » August 14th, 2010, 10:40 pm

A light breeze goes rustles the branches, and a woman appears sitting on a branch in one of the trees twirling a kunai. Below her, two men emerge from the trees. All three are dressed in light armor reminiscent of Konoha's ANBU uniform. None have visible Hitai-ate.
ewuvi

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » August 14th, 2010, 10:55 pm

"We get it, you're scary sneaky ninja. The kunai was kind of a giveaway. Whadda ya want?" Tenchi tenses up even further as he moves forward, placing himself between Chie and the interlopers, the backpack's strap slipping from his shoulder into his hand.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby ewuvi » August 14th, 2010, 11:14 pm

"Manners, manners," the woman chides, her voice full of laughter "we were invited to a 'polite' chat, yes?"

Chie sticks her tongue out a little bit at Tenchi's back, but is secretly pleased that he would move to protect her.
ewuvi

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » August 15th, 2010, 12:02 am

"I am being polite. I'm even smiling, see?" Tenchi's bared teeth resemble a smile much in the way a tiger's bared fangs do.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby ewuvi » August 15th, 2010, 12:08 am

The woman simply laughs. One of the two men, the one with short blonde hair cracks a smile, the other, a brunette, merely rolls his eyes.

"However amusing you are," the woman smiles sweetly, "it was your master I agreed to speak to, yes? So do be a good boy and silence yourself, lest the terms of our 'agreement' change."
ewuvi

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » August 15th, 2010, 12:15 am

Tenchi's lips close into a thin line as he looks over one shoulder. "Boss?"

'And if this weren't an undercover job, I'd be showing you how amusing getting blasted in the face by a magma dragon is, bitch,' he thinks to himself.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Return to “%s” Mission Central