OVA: Tora Trouble

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Re: OVA: Tora Trouble

Unread postby bookworm702 » October 7th, 2010, 6:06 pm

"Oh, I see." Toshizo replied with a smirk. "Now, listen. I know they said they reworked the formula, and we were definitely in a bind there, but try not to overuse those soldier pills. I know they say they're safe, but there's no way artificially boosting your chakra like that can be good for you. As for my clan summon, cmon, that's like asking what animal the Inuzuka's work with. Boars. From what I've been told, they're useful for tracking, and absolutely ferocious in a fight."
bookworm702

Unread postby spudman » October 9th, 2010, 9:33 pm

oog: wow, medical jutsu has really improved, if I can go from near total chakra exhaustion to conscious in a day. Well, I'll probably be in a wheelchair because I don't have the energy to stand, but I'm not letting something like that keep me from saying my farewells. :biggrin:
oog: Well, some improvement I imagine. But since this an OVA regular rules (not that they're all that strict around here anyway) need not apply.

Oh, and it does say THE END at the end of this post, but feel free to post more if you want.

ig:

The injured are treated and so begins the smelly and messy task of clean-up. Luckily for our heroes that part is left to others as they get to rest before reporting to the Hokage. The debriefing is left for the evening hours and during that time they are told that Shuzuri requested a chance to thank them and say farewell the next morning before she leaves. Of course, since it's a request from the Fire Lady everyone agrees.

---------------------
The next morning: Konoha Gates

It is morning in Konoha, the sun warming the ground and people gathered at the village gates even as signs of night linger in the west.

"Thank you all, for everything." Shuzuri says, smiling. "And Tora-chan thanks you too." the noble pet meowing his agreement. Since being returned to Shuzuri, Tora has actually been enjoying her enthusiastic affection, likely a benefit of her saving him. Even now Tora can be seen nuzzling Shuzuri's hand.

As Shuzuri leaves the village with her husband and their retinue, Tora shifts around in his mistress's bag to look back at the ninja. He grins at them toothily and somehow they just know that despite his new attitude he's not about to give up mischief and adventure.

Moments later, those gathered at the gate hear a woman shout.

"Tora-chan, come back!"

THE END
spudman

Unread postby bookworm702 » October 9th, 2010, 9:52 pm

"...BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAhahaha...ohohoh..ow." Toshizo was holding his sides from the pain of laughing, but he just couldn't stop himself. After a while, he regains control and wipes a tear from his eye. "And so the legacy lives on to torture another generation." He slowly began turning his wheelchair. "Well, I'm off to get my bonus, my apartment, my chakra, and my hair, in that order. This pageboy look just doesn't do it for me." And Toshizo starts making his way back home. Maybe this time he could get to the apartment without a pot to the head, since he actually had the money to pay for it now.
bookworm702

Unread postby Phht » October 10th, 2010, 12:38 am

[To be fair, Kakashi passed out from chakra exhaustion in the Wave arc, but was apparently up the next day with the aid of a crutch. Maybe he wasn't as totally exhausted as Toshizo was, but it's a good indicator that recovering enough to be somewhat up and about is possible after just a night's rest.

Also, someone (with edit permissions) want to finish writing up the entry for this on the wiki? I tossed up a good chunk of it, but actual events (ie, actual plot happenings) and injuries list isn't done.]
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Naruto RP: Higure Yuuhi (Sp Jonin, age 20, Konoha)
RP Atlas - Naruto RP wiki
Phht

Unread postby serbii » October 11th, 2010, 4:40 am

Ushio promptly turns on her heels, mutters something about being on medical leave and goes home.
"New rule, no one is allowed to complain about Tora missions but us."

Hotaru didn't turn up :P.
serbii

Unread postby Flux_Blade » October 11th, 2010, 12:22 pm

Ichigo nods at the advice and then when Toshizo makes his comment, he adds, "Well, sempai, what makes you think I haven't done that either?"

He sits quietly in his chair as he hears the cat escape. Seeing Ushio start to leave, he wheel-chairs himself after her. "Ushio, I need to ask you a question." If his teammate stops for him, he asks quietly,

"If I wanted to get Hoshi a gift, do you have a suggestion?"
Still proud owner of no avatar.

Digimon Quest, it's back. Clicky.
Flux_Blade

Unread postby serbii » October 14th, 2010, 4:06 am

Ushio breaks into a grin.
"Flowers, for her garden though, not cut. Or a nice fern or something. You want some help?"
serbii

Unread postby Flux_Blade » October 14th, 2010, 12:47 pm

He grins a bit sheeplishly,
"Yes, I would appreciate it. Especially since the most I know about plants come from our much weakest summons, and I doubt she wants the ones that they like fertilizing the best."
Flux_Blade

Unread postby spudman » October 14th, 2010, 7:59 pm

oog: meh, I think I'll stick with shipping IchixHota. :X3:
spudman

Unread postby serbii » October 15th, 2010, 4:45 am

It's like a love square now. (Hotaru, Hoshi, Ichigo, Nara Shikateru)
-----------------
Ushio, looking one part happy one part smug grabs the back of his wheelchair and starts pushing. "To the nursery then."
serbii

Unread postby Random_fan » October 17th, 2010, 10:02 pm

kenta just walks back to his family compound looking forward to more training.
Random_fan

Return to “%s” Mission Central