OVA: Tora Trouble

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Re: OVA: Tora Trouble

Unread postby Flux_Blade » September 24th, 2010, 4:56 pm

Ichigo grimaces at Ushio running up and grabbing the power line. "Well hopefully she makes sure not to shock herself. Wait if the creature is using chakra to hold itself together... Ration: Haretsu Justu!" He aims the attack at the the big target, hoping the blast of lightning chakra explodes right before immediately hitting the bright light from it's belly. He smiles, "I finally got it to..." Unfortunately for the young man, he starts to slip to the ground, though fortunately the attacks and summons shouldn't be affected.
Still proud owner of no avatar.

Digimon Quest, it's back. Clicky.
Flux_Blade

Unread postby spudman » September 24th, 2010, 9:53 pm

Ushio's improvised attack connects with mega-Tora's chest, electricity from the telephone (or power pole, not sure if they have phones...) pole rushes into the cat, stunning it and causing its hair to stand on end and smoke. The pole itself sparks and the flow of electricity stops, but mega-Tora is hurting. Kenta uses up the last of his tags, and the explosives, as well as Ichigo's Haretsu hit their target; the light in mega-Tora's belly.

The demonic light pulses and becomes brighter, and after a moment beams of light shoot from the source and onto the ground in front of the ninja. These beams stop and take shape into seven seven-foot orange demon cats. The newly created tiger-sized Toras (heehee) attack the ninja.

Two release bursts of flame from their mouths at Ushio and Hotaru, another lands near the downed Ichigo and grins evilly at the easy meal.

Meanwhile, mega-Tora is now on its belly and writhing in pain. Then something happens that one might expect from a normal cat but not from a giant demonic one. Mega-Tora farts...and keeps on farting. Stranger still, the other four Tora-sized Toras (Tora! *brick'd*) look at the giant demon with panic in their eyes and take up a defensive position around mega-Tora's...*ahem* "thermal exhaust port".

oog: Yes...that's the weak point.

I should have made it more noticeable last post, but I pointed out some carts last time...now, you probably have your own techniques or plenty of other ways to the same goal and I'm sure you guys could do something else entirely, but one way does lie with one of those carts.
spudman

Unread postby Random_fan » September 24th, 2010, 10:25 pm

"This day just keeps getting better."

Kenta sees the cat getting ready to attack Ichigo and launches a couple of kunai at it before running at it and performing a jump kick.
Random_fan

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » September 25th, 2010, 5:46 pm

The tiger-sized Toras suddenly find themselves each with a yowling furious cat summon on their necks. The yellow one digs his claws into his target's skull, and lights up like a lantern, pushing megawatts of voltage into the demon cat. The three-legged tomcat slashes across his targets eyes, leaving jagged ice crystals growing out of the wounds. The red, ragged-coated tom actually begins to draw the fire from the Tora's attack into himself, the flames turning black as a transformation occurs, revealing a bat-winged cat with molten red eyes, who begins to divebomb the Tora furiously.

Ripsaw and Nanaki turn their attention to the "honor guard", as well as the quickly spreading cloud of noxious gas coming from Mega Tora. "Can I get a fireball over here?!" Ripsaw shouts, even as he and Nanaki lunge at the guards.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby serbii » September 28th, 2010, 7:29 am

Ushio and Hotaru dodge and take off in different directions.

Hotaru cuts her palm as she rushes towards Ichigo, slams it on the ground and summons a flock of crows to rush the cat before promptly setting off half a dozen smoke bombs. Not so big a problem for someone with hax eyes, she grabs Kenta's wrist and and at a run leads him to Ichigo who they hoist up. Hotaru leads them into a smoke shrouded building, keeping an eye out for the cats who the crows are currently harrying.

Ushio shoots up a building and onto a roof, exhaustion starting to catch up to her. She hears Ripsaw's call and yells back to them.
"Ripsaw! Nanaki!" then flings one of her last explosive tags, wrapped around a kunai before looking back to find out how screwed she is.
serbii

Unread postby spudman » September 30th, 2010, 8:05 pm

oog: just to be sure, Ushio is throwing that kunai/tag at the weak point?
spudman

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » September 30th, 2010, 8:36 pm

OOG: Yup
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby serbii » September 30th, 2010, 8:40 pm

Kitty cats asked for a fireball, she's delivering.
serbii

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » September 30th, 2010, 8:52 pm

OOG: And said kitties are pretty much right at the weak point.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby spudman » September 30th, 2010, 9:04 pm

The honor guard of tiger-sized Toras remain distracted by the summon cats and crows. Ushio throws her kunai with tag attached and turns to face a cat that knocks her to the ground. Its claws dig into Ushio as her kunai reaches mega-Tora and...

the kunai lands a direct hit in mega-Tora's thermal exhaust port. The giant cat's eyes go wide, the initial explosion goes off and the demon shudders. Less than a second later mega-Tora expands into a comically rotund state and explodes in a burst of dark purple chakra and orange flesh and goo, the tiger-sized Toras quickly follow.

The chakra itself knocks those nearby down but is otherwise harmless. The fleshy bits and goo are also harmless, but very sticky and have an awful smell, like week-old wet garbage. As the ninja recover from the explosive end of mega-Tora, the energy barrier it put up goes down and they hear a voice coming from the dome of earth protecting Lady Shuzuri and Tora.

"Hello...? Is it over?"
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » September 30th, 2010, 9:28 pm

"That appears to be the case Ma'am..." Aoko says, surveying the damage.

---

"Hey kiddo," Shiki says, landing beside Ushio and pulling out a first-aid kit, "looks like you learned the important lesson of not going hand-to-hand with tigers. Seems like it'll take a few minutes for the medic-nin to get here because of the barrier the thing put up, so I'll do my best to patch 'ya up until they arrive, 'kay?"
MEKristian

AOL: MEKristian

Unread postby bookworm702 » September 30th, 2010, 10:14 pm

Hey, now that all the fighting is over, I just want to say: Toshizo has not moved an inch since he fell to the ground about 2 minutes ago.
bookworm702

Unread postby serbii » September 30th, 2010, 11:03 pm

lol, poor guy. No one cares.
Hmm, shoulder, ankle and chest wound, go 'shio!
-----
Ushio blinks up at Shiki; dazed, exhausted and in pain.
"'m all gunky."

Hotaru leaves the building without comment and moves away from the gunk with a look of distaste, to speak to her summons.
serbii

Unread postby spudman » October 2nd, 2010, 5:05 am

A rough thumping sound is heard from the earth dome. "Can someone let us out, please?" Lady Shuzuri requests, mildly concerned and annoyed at still being confined.
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » October 6th, 2010, 11:06 am

"Of course." Aoko says, using a Lightning infused sword to cut Shuzuri out.
MEKristian

AOL: MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » October 6th, 2010, 11:32 pm

"Thank goodness!" Shuzuri gasps as she climbs out of the open dome with Tora in her arms. "I was starting to feel confined in there."

As Shuzuri is released from the earth dome squads of ninja, including two squads of medics reach the alley. They look over the group for who needs medical treatment and get to it. Two medics work on cleaning the foul gunk off of Ushio and closing her wounds.

"Slashing wounds from claws, bite marks...avoided serious vascular damage, that's good. No strenuous activity for at least a few days." the kunoichi of the pair of medics says to Ushio, the young ninja being more alert than before thanks to their efforts.

Ichigo and Toshizo are loaded onto stretchers, their treatment for exhaustion will mainly involve a lot of rest.

An ANBU in a white cloak walks up to Aoko and addresses her. "You'll be summoned later for debriefing. Hokage-sama thought they could use a few hours to rest, and from the look (and smell) of things you all need some time before seeing the Hokage."

oog: okay, second to last plot advancing post. We'll skip over the briefing and get to the nobles leaving.
Last edited by spudman on October 6th, 2010, 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spudman

Unread postby bookworm702 » October 6th, 2010, 11:33 pm

oog: when will they be leaving?
bookworm702

Unread postby spudman » October 6th, 2010, 11:38 pm

oog: hmmm, the next morning in-game. Toshizo and Ichigo will be awake at that point.

I hope the medical part sounded good.
spudman

Unread postby bookworm702 » October 6th, 2010, 11:44 pm

oog: wow, medical jutsu has really improved, if I can go from near total chakra exhaustion to conscious in a day. Well, I'll probably be in a wheelchair because I don't have the energy to stand, but I'm not letting something like that keep me from saying my farewells. :biggrin:
bookworm702

Unread postby serbii » October 7th, 2010, 6:23 am

Ushio nods and sits up with a wince before moving herslef out of the goo and carefully pulling off her top shirt (oh God shower now), leaving her in a black T shirt.

"Thanks" she tells Shiki and the medics as she starts to contemplate getting down with out strenuous activity and looking to see where everyone else is.
serbii

Unread postby Flux_Blade » October 7th, 2010, 12:28 pm

When Ichigo wakes up, he mutters something about cats as he blinks. Seeing Toshizo also there he speaks,
"Thanks for helping us out there, I don't think we would have done it without you. So has the client left yet?"

Flux_Blade

Unread postby bookworm702 » October 7th, 2010, 1:17 pm

"Oh, please, it's my job as a ninja to protect the village. Besides, I can practically smell the bonus coming my way. I can pay off the rent, and maybe even buy actual food." Toshizo says, smiling wistfully. "Well, it seems like we slept through yesterday. From what I understand, she'll be leaving soon. Which means we've got to get going." He swings his legs over the bed, and immediately regrets his decision.

"AHHHH!!!! Damn it, I haven't felt this sore since Hanasuke creamed me with that Bullet Tank in the Chunin exam three years ago. I'm gonna need a wheelchair.", At which point he rings the bell for a nurse to bring him one.
bookworm702

Unread postby Flux_Blade » October 7th, 2010, 3:05 pm

"Well, my bonus is going to be paying off my summons with catnip for next month." Ichigo comments as he rolls his eyes at his new companion's actions. "I guess studying chakra exhaustion effects enough times does help it stick." Once he rings the bell for the nurse, if his companion is paying any attention, would see him muttering, "PLEASELETITBEHOSHI, PLEASELETITBEHOSHI, PLEASELETITBEHOSHI, PLEASELETITBEHOSHI, PLEASELETITBEHOSHI, PLEASELETITBEHOSHI,"
Flux_Blade

Unread postby bookworm702 » October 7th, 2010, 3:11 pm

Toshizo looks at his slightly junior sickmate quizically "Eh, who's Hoshi? Oh, by the way, that was amazing what those summons of yours did. I've been working on my reserves, so I should probably think about signing the clan summon contract. If it's half as useful as what you were able to do with yours, it will be a huge help."
bookworm702

Unread postby Flux_Blade » October 7th, 2010, 5:17 pm

Ichigo pauses in his mutterings and turns to his companion in the room, "Well, I sort of cheated, using soldier pills, I can barely do that with the few I ate, also, they don't like demon cats so made it easier for me to do. What is your clan's summon?" Then he starts to blush a bit, "Hoshi works here, she's really awesome."

Flux_Blade

Return to “%s” Mission Central