Arcane Measures - In Search of The Judgement

Mission transcripts and reports. (Roleplaying threads here)

Re: Arcane Measures - In Search of The Judgement

Unread postby MEKristian » November 6th, 2011, 8:56 pm

Shiki groans, wincing at the foreign chakra.

"That... sucked..."
MEKristian

AOL: MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » November 6th, 2011, 9:08 pm

"Try to relax, Shiki-san."

Healing continues.

"Shiki-san, is the card box necessary? If so, tell us where it is on your person."
spudman

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » November 6th, 2011, 9:32 pm

Itsuki hops out of the way, but continues to search Shiki for the card box as best he can while keeping his hands out of Tsukiko's path. "We need to secure that thing as fast as possible."
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby MEKristian » November 7th, 2011, 4:33 pm

"Not... necessary..." Shiki says, wincing, "but carrying around a card otherwise is a pain... the box is on the left of my belt..."
MEKristian

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » November 7th, 2011, 5:46 pm

Itsuki takes the box, sliding it open as he snatches up a kunai from the ground. Going over to the card, he carefully digs the point of the kunai under the card's edge, then flips it into the card box, snapping the lid shut. "All of this because of a lousy piece of over-charged pasteboard," he mutters, looking at the carnage Judgement had wrought before the team had arrived. Turning, he returns to Shiki's side, and places the card box in his uninjured hand. "Okay, mission complete. Now we need to notify the local authorities about what happened here, as well as send a messenger to Hanabi-sama. I'm running on fumes for chakra, I don't think I could even summon up a kit right now, let alone a summon strong enough to make it all the way back home."
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby spudman » November 12th, 2011, 12:04 am

"I believe I can assist in that regard." Gamanegai lands near the others with a thump. "I will relay a message to Hanabi-sama explaining what happened."

Tsukiko continues healing Shiki. "Shiki-san, you will soon be fit to move on your own as long as you're careful."

Tsukiko breathes heavily and coughs. It appears that second soldier pill she took is wearing off, leaving Tsukiko feeling drained and nauseous.
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » November 12th, 2011, 1:21 am

"... I feel bad for whoever will have to take care of you when you eventually crash..." Shiki manages to say, before mumbling something.
MEKristian

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » November 12th, 2011, 2:57 am

Itsuki leans in. "Say that again Shiki, couldn't quite catch that..." he stumbles, "over the reeeeeeally loud ringing in my ears. Is anyone else seeing spots by the way?" Itsuki manages to stagger drunkenly to the side so he's no longer leaning over Tsukiko and Shiki and tries to stand up. "I think those pills I took just ran out." Overcompensating terribly and leaning too far back. "I'mma take a nap now." *THUD* He lands flat on his back, out cold.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby MEKristian » November 13th, 2011, 9:04 pm

"Revenge has no more quenching effect on emotions than salt water on thirst..." Shiki quotes, "And now we really need a way to get back..."
MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » November 13th, 2011, 11:42 pm

With Shiki out of the woods Tsukiko scoots over to check on Itsuki and make sure he is alright. She inspects him and quickly determines he just needs a great deal of rest. Although probably not in danger of suddenly collapsing, rest is something Tsukiko could really use right now as well.

"Gamanegai-kun, could you please carry Itsuki-san and Shiki-san?"

"Of course, Lady Tsukiko."

Gamanegai wraps up Itsuki with his tongue and pulls him into his mouth. He looks to Shiki. "I can fit one more comfortably, four tops. But you can travel on my back if you're up to it."
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » November 15th, 2011, 12:31 pm

"I can manage... probably..."
MEKristian

Unread postby Phht » November 15th, 2011, 4:01 pm

While riding arrangements are being made, Higure moves around the battle site, recovering what kunai, shuriken, and other weaponry he can that weren't completely destroyed in the fighting and also disposing of expended combat tags. Once he's done policing the area (or all the more injured/tired people are situated), he'll head over to the toad to leave.

[I figure, if we got permission to be in Iron Country, be nice to clean up after ourselves as much as possible. If we didn't, be a good idea to leave as little behind that could be traced back to Konoha as possible. Also, no reason to abandon good tools out of laziness. ;) ]
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Naruto RP: Higure Yuuhi (Sp Jonin, age 20, Konoha)
RP Atlas - Naruto RP wiki
Phht

Unread postby Random_fan » November 16th, 2011, 3:55 am

Rika sees and hears what's going on but is to busy trying not to faint like Itsuki.
Random_fan

Unread postby spudman » November 18th, 2011, 7:37 pm

As team leader and medic, Tsukiko makes sure she is aware of the condition of all her team members. She recognizes the signs of chakra exhaustion that Rika is showing.

"Rika-san as well, Gamanegai-kun."

With that, Rika is lassoed and pulled into Gamanegai's mouth.

"Lady Tsukiko, you should get on my back and rest."

Tsukiko tries to say something in protest, but realizes her friend is right. "I...very well. But do not allow me to fall asleep." Tsukiko climbs on Gamanegai's back and grabs hold.

If everyone is where they should be (Shiki will be helped into Gamanegai's mouth or on his back if needed), then they will be off.

oog: I believe they do have permission to be in Iron Country. If so, they'll stop and inform the local authorities (and rest) on the way back to Konoha.
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » November 18th, 2011, 11:28 pm

Shiki also manages to climb onto the toad's back, albeit with more difficulty that Tsukiko.
MEKristian

Unread postby spudman » November 18th, 2011, 11:45 pm

"Hold on, Shiki-san."

oog: Tsukiko will eventually fall asleep while still on Gamanegai's back. She won't fall off, though.

So...wrap things up?
Last edited by spudman on November 19th, 2011, 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
spudman

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » November 18th, 2011, 11:52 pm

OOG: Sure, we can do wrap-up and after-action reports in the Hokage's tower.
— Captain America

Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby spudman » November 19th, 2011, 12:44 am

oog: MEK, would you please control npc Hanabi again for that part of things?
spudman

Unread postby MEKristian » November 19th, 2011, 1:44 am

(Yes, yes; Can do.)
MEKristian

Return to “%s” Mission Central